Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

CSGO Jailbreak Guide [ENG] (unofficial)

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!

PaiN

Donor
Hello, I'm an experienced player that has been playing jailbreak for years. I got a lot of knowledge about jailbreak and there is a lot of new players and that's why I'm here to help you through the basics of Jailbreak, Enjoy!

Goal of Jailbreak
Jailbreak is a game mode or in which there are two teams, Terrorists (T) and the guards or Counter-Terrorists (CT). Every round a warden will be selected from the CT side.
The warden is responsible for giving commands to the T’s. The warden may command the T’s to do various tasks and play different mini-games. The other guards are there to provide support to the warden. Guards are able to kill any prisoner who is rioting, or not following an order. Guards may NOT kill a prisoner without reason.

There are several ways to win the game depending on which team you are on.

Playing as a Counter-Terrorist
You will spawn inside an armory with a variant of weapons to choose from. You will then get the option to take WARDEN "!w" to control the Terrorists while you order them around to various places on the map. Depending on which map you choose, you can send the Terrorists to places like Soccer, etc.

The armory is an auto-kill zone!
You have to work with your teammates to give orders. If the T's hear three different orders, then get slaughtered because of it, the CTs will be at fault. Make sure you have a plan before you say orders.
When a CT sees a T (Terrorist) disobeying an order, the CT is allowed to shoot them. However, this depends on how the T is disobeying or 'rebelling'.

The warning shot is vital if you want to stay out of trouble on Jailbreak servers. When you see a T conduct a small misdemeanor, you can shoot them once with a secondary or primary gun. If you shoot them multiple times before they can react, you are subject to punishment. You don't have to give warning shot, ONLY if the warden says you have to give a warning shot.

There are various things that can issue a T a warning shot. Those include: Detouring, delaying, having a holstered secondary weapon after being asked to drop it, and blatantly disobeying orders that were given.
Although there are many circumstances where you will find yourself giving out warning shots, you also have to realize that somethings the T's do can be considered auto-kill. Mainly, if a T has a secondary gun out, or a primary gun at all.

Keep in mind that as a CT, you start out with guns and the T's do not. This means that from the beginning of the round, you have the upper hand, so feel free to go around and interact near the T's instead of watching from afar. But be careful they still got a knife and sometimes weapons inside some cells.

If a T throws a grenade; you can only kill if it hits a CT teammate.

Playing as a Terrorist
Playing as a T is much less distress than playing as a CT is. You have far fewer rules to break, however, you are much more vulnerable to death since you follow the CT's orders.

If there is a gun already spawned inside the cell. Use this to your advantage anywhere during the round. But remember that a CT can order you to drop it if they see it!
Always make sure when you rebel, the time is right. This could mean that the CT's are preoccupied with another rebelling T, or just have their backs turned towards you. Even though you might only kill one CT before you die, that is one less CT for your teammates to deal with later.

Many times in Jailbreak, it doesn't matter who is better at vanilla CS:GO or who can get the headshot the most often. Instead, it is about getting the upper hand on your enemy. Keep in mind that you have teammates to help you call out enemy locations. The teamwork as a T is vital to winning the round overall.

Medic is not a privilege. Even though you may have been warning shot, it doesn't warrant you the ability to go to medic, so don't complain if a CT kills you on your way there without permission.

Auto-Kill Areas
Many times throughout your Jailbreak game, you will find yourself with the option of entering an auto-kill zone on a map. This means that a CT catching you going into an Auto-KIll area they can instead immediately kill you. Whether or not you take it is your risk and should be thought out well.

The most common auto-kill areas are constant no matter what map. These include: vents and armories. however, if the warden gives you permission to go inside armory, vents you will not become a rebel!

Last Requests
Last requests are commonly given and requested when there are one to two T's left alive. This means that the T can choose from various games to play against a CT to live or not. The T can choose from the below:

- Gun Toss
- No-Scope Battle
- Shot for Shot
- Knife Fight
and various, less known LRs.

Last edited:

lilledons

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
VIP
Hej!

Jag tycker detta är en jättepositiv inställning från din sida!

Du har verkligen lagt ner mycket tid och engagemang på detta inlägget och det kan vi verkligen se direkt. Däremot, för att hjälpa dig kommer jag påpeka några enstaka saker som jag personligen tycker bör tweakas på.

Goal of Jailbreak
"The Goal of the game is for the Terrorists to successfully rebel against the Counter-Terrorists. Or for the Counter-Terrorists to resist this rioting."

Här anser jag att meningen behöver omformuleras lite. Syftet med Jailbreaken är inte enbart rebellande för terroristerna! (såvidare man inte heter @Vincent 🐷) Jag håller med om att det är en viktig del av själva gamemodet men det går egentligen i grund och botten ut på att terroristerna ska överleva rundan på vilket dem har två valmöjligheter; rebella eller lyda kommandon. Annars fick du med att CT ska försöka hålla koll på T osv...

Sedan, det här med "auto killzones". Du har rätt i att man räknas som en rebell om man befinner sig i armory men att befinna sig i vents osv är inte "rebelliska" beteenden.

§3.06 Fångar som befinner sig i Armory räknas som rebell om inte Warden har godkänt det

Detta är den enda regeln om vart man inte får vistas som terrorist. Det betyder att så vidare inte Warden säger något så kommer vents och secrets vara acceptabelt. (Enligt reglerna på hemsidan)

Annars mycket bra jobbat, beundrar ditt engagemang men har svårt att släppa tanken på att du fuskade, speciellt nu när du erkände de... Vi behöver fler som dig på Klonken, slutar du fuska så kommer det går bra för dig. Utan tvekan!

Just nu har jag inget mer jag kommer på, men jag lovar att tillägga något i efterhand om jag kommer på något!

MVH, lilledons

• Wow
Reactions: WESTBROOK

PaiN

Donor
Hej!

Jag tycker detta är en jättepositiv inställning från din sida!

Du har verkligen lagt ner mycket tid och engagemang på detta inlägget och det kan vi verkligen se direkt. Däremot, för att hjälpa dig kommer jag påpeka några enstaka saker som jag personligen tycker bör tweakas på.

Goal of Jailbreak
"The Goal of the game is for the Terrorists to successfully rebel against the Counter-Terrorists. Or for the Counter-Terrorists to resist this rioting."

Här anser jag att meningen behöver omformuleras lite. Syftet med Jailbreaken är inte enbart rebellande för terroristerna! (såvidare man inte heter @Vincent 🐷) Jag håller med om att det är en viktig del av själva gamemodet men det går egentligen i grund och botten ut på att terroristerna ska överleva rundan på vilket dem har två valmöjligheter; rebella eller lyda kommandon. Annars fick du med att CT ska försöka hålla koll på T osv...

Sedan, det här med "auto killzones". Du har rätt i att man räknas som en rebell om man befinner sig i armory men att befinna sig i vents osv är inte "rebelliska" beteenden.

§3.06 Fångar som befinner sig i Armory räknas som rebell om inte Warden har godkänt det

Detta är den enda regeln om vart man inte får vistas som terrorist. Det betyder att så vidare inte Warden säger något så kommer vents och secrets vara acceptabelt. (Enligt reglerna på hemsidan)

Annars mycket bra jobbat, beundrar ditt engagemang men har svårt att släppa tanken på att du fuskade, speciellt nu när du erkände de... Vi behöver fler som dig på Klonken, slutar du fuska så kommer det går bra för dig. Utan tvekan!

Just nu har jag inget mer jag kommer på, men jag lovar att tillägga något i efterhand om jag kommer på något!

MVH, lilledons
Tack, har ändrat den nu hoppas den är mer förstårlig och mer detalierat vad det går ut på!

Last edited:
Reactions: lilledons

Salty

Bra skrivet mannen(y) Du gör det du gör du har lagt tid på det här communityt och det är bra skrivet på engelska så att alla förstår. Fortsätt me det du gör;)

• Love
Reactions: PaiN