Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - LittleTimmy22

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

LittleTimmy22

User name: LittleTimmy22

Nickname
Lil Timmy

Discord tag
Bjørn#1775

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
ive played CS:GO for about 700 hours, but i have also to played Counterstrike source before :)

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Nope i haven't.

Information about you
Hi, im a 16 year old Norwegian guy, I like to talk a lot with other people and I like to learn new languages as well. Im not a pro in cs:go but i consider myself a decent player! I have played a lot of retakes on the klonken servers lately and ive had a blast! great players and amazing people, Im almost top 1000 now. I was hoping i could make this comunity even better. :) Bjørn.

Do you have any admin experience?
I have not, which is why I want to try to be one now! And I think I could do well.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I like to communicate with other/new people and learn about them, I'm a kind and Chill guy who treats everyone with respect and Kindness, I'm really known with the klonken servers and how they work and i have played on the servers myself for a long time now, I can speak several languages icluding: Norwegian, Spanish, some Russian, some swedish, some German and little bit finnish.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I'm a guy who respects everyone regardless of their culture, their look, where they are from, or how they speak. As i have said before i am able to communicate with people from different countries. I'm a wise guy and I'm good at figuring out if someone is actually a hacker or not.

Something else you would like to add?
nothing i would like to add :D

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Can you please add your steam account to the forum

Reactions: LittleTimmy22

DexterN

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Premium
Donor
I think that your application is solid, I watched your stats on klonken including recent chat messages and I found that you seemed a bit toxic and you'd also linked a some kind norweigan website, this makes me concider my +/- rep to you, thats the only thing that I can say about you and the rest is up to the other people in our admin team!

Thanks
//Dexter

LittleTimmy22

I think that your application is solid, I watched your stats on klonken including recent chat messages and I found that you seemed a bit toxic and you'd also linked a some norweigan website, this makes me concider my +/- rep to you, thats the only thing that I can say about you and the rest is up to the other people in our admin team!

Thanks
//Dexter
Okay :D, Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: DexterN

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Nope i haven't.

But you have?
why are you lying
1599676292112.png

LittleTimmy22

Nope i haven't.

But you have?
why are you lying
View attachment 219
oh, sorry my bad, when i got the question i immediately thought you guys were talking about cheating. so sorry for that. That was the temporarily ban from the chat i got because i wrote a really bad word in the chat, i admit that it was a mistake and i really shouldn't have wrote that. when it happened i made sure it would never happen again. i did not mean to lie i honestly didn't think it would count like that, :)

lilledons

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Donor
VIP
Hi there,

I personally feel very confused after reading through all of this... First of all, I haven't seen you participate in any discussions on our discord. So that's a big -rep right there. Second of all, a retake player is always hard to accept/decline just because of the little material we get. I mean, the only information about YOU is through this application, playtime and of course your ban history. That is what makes this situation so tricky.

But on ther other hand, which I love, is that I can clearly see some sort of motivation in this apply. With motivation comes hard work and that's of course very usefull.

I'm actually going to give you a -rep on this application just because I want you to get more involved in our community. What I mean by that is the following;

- Increase your activity in our discord
- Keep behaving and DO NOT get any more comms or bans
- Maybe come up with ideas on our forums? Any suggestions? GET INVOVLED!
- Just keep playing. Activity is something we love on Klonken, motivation and a good spirit is always a +rep!

LittleTimmy22

Hi there,

I personally feel very confused after reading through all of this... First of all, I haven't seen you participate in any discussions on our discord. So that's a big -rep right there. Second of all, a retake player is always hard to accept/decline just because of the little material we get. I mean, the only information about YOU is through this application, playtime and of course your ban history. That is what makes this situation so tricky.

But on ther other hand, which I love, is that I can clearly see some sort of motivation in this apply. With motivation comes hard work and that's of course very usefull.

I'm actually going to give you a -rep on this application just because I want you to get more involved in our community. What I mean by that is the following;

- Increase your activity in our discord
- Keep behaving and DO NOT get any more comms or bans
- Maybe come up with ideas on our forums? Any suggestions? GET INVOVLED!
- Just keep playing. Activity is something we love on Klonken, motivation and a good spirit is always a +rep!
Thank you so much for the reply.. I will work hard forward, still dont feel like i have gotten a real answer yet though. but its alright :) have a nice day, hopefully i can still become an admin :D

Reactions: lilledons

WESTBROOK

Trial Serveradmin
Trial Serveradmin
Premium
Do i have to make a new aplication later when i have improved or just edit my already made aplication?
No leave it as it is for now until you recieve you're verdict. If you get declined you can retry next month and in the meantime you can spend some time getting involved in the community and show us that you can keep a leveled head toward others.

//
Westbrook

LittleTimmy22

No leave it as it is for now until you recieve you're verdict. If you get declined you can retry next month and in the meantime you can spend some time getting involved in the community and show us that you can keep a leveled head toward others.

//
Westbrook
Okay, thank you so much, Im happy that i got the chance and "who knows" maybe i will become an admin in a few months :)

Reactions: WESTBROOK

lilledons

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Donor
VIP
Listen up!

Leave it as it is right now. Wait for vincent or makis to decline/accept the application. They are going to give you a great explanation on WHY you got declined (if that's the case). But untill then, please just sit back, relax and keep playing on our servers, behave and be active on our discord!

Best regards, lilledons

LittleTimmy22

Listen up!

Leave it as it is right now. Wait for vincent or makis to decline/accept the application. They are going to give you a great explanation on WHY you got declined (if that's the case). But untill then, please just sit back, relax and keep playing on our servers, behave and be active on our discord!

Best regards, lilledons
Okay, sure, thank you

DexterN

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Premium
Donor
oh, sorry my bad, when i got the question i immediately thought you guys were talking about cheating. so sorry for that. That was the temporarily ban from the chat i got because i wrote a really bad word in the chat, i admit that it was a mistake and i really shouldn't have wrote that. when it happened i made sure it would never happen again. i did not mean to lie i honestly didn't think it would count like that, :)
If you can't seperate punishments and cheating, I really wonder if you can be an admin here. I've though about your application for a while and seen other people's opinions, I'll have to give you a -rep for now but listen to Lilledons and be active and follow our rules. By this you will also show us that you have changed and actually wants to be an admin here!

Thanks for your time!
//DexterN

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Hi @LittleTimmy22

I will deny your application because you have not logged in to the website for 9 days now.
Then I get the vibe that you don't take this so seriously.
I also want to see you more active in our discord

If you feel like you're going to apply again, you're welcome on 18-10-2020

Denied.

Status
The thread is locked!