Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - topi

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

topi

User name: topi

Nickname
toRspo

Discord tag
torspo13#2526

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have played it like 1785 hours and since 2019 january

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
no, and it will not happen never

Information about you
i am 15 years old boy from finland, i really enjoy to play cs:go and specially in klonken retakes. i would say that counterstrike is my second hobby with a sport and fishing. i am usually happy, positive and friendly

Do you have any admin experience?
not yet, but i am fast learner

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i can speak english pretty well, and i am not toxic, i like to talk with peoples and help them, it will make my day much better if i can help someone

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
you should pick me because i play a lot in klonken and i really enjoy helping peoples.
I have a special sense that I can discuss all issues with anyone, there is no age, gender and any other relevant
you should choose me as admin if you want an active, energetic and happy young boy to join your community
i also want to learn something new all the time

Something else you would like to add?
hope i can get the admin place and you would not dissappoint me
steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/torspo9
i hope i can tell more in the private messages :)

// best regards -toRspo

Last edited:

DexterN

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Premium
Donor
I think that the application is a good start, although I think you need to work a bit more on it. Check out other, archived admin applications to see what to fill in with for example at: https://klonken.nu/forums/admin-applications-archive/
But we still wants your words, so dont directly copy someone's applicaiton, just get som inspiration on what to think about, thanks.
Think especially about: Why should we pick you? What makes you unique? & Qualities that make you a good administrator because those are the ones we look closest to, but filling out other stuff also gives us a good impression of you. And don't lie in your application, it all has to be true facts about yourself!

Thanks
//Dexter

Reactions: topi

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Can you please add your steam account to your profile?

Reactions: topi and DexterN

topi

do i need to make a new application or just edit that first?

DexterN

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Premium
Donor
do i need to make a new application or just edit that first?
Please just edit this first application,
Thanks!

Reactions: topi

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Declined.

You joined our discord today, 19 minutes before you posted your admin application. You are not member in our Steam Group. You do not follow our rules - you're writing in Finnish on our servers where you're only allowed to communicate in either Swedish or English.

You do not trust us enough to even link your Steam account with your profile. Thanks for your interest.

Status
The thread is locked!