Nickname
Batman

Discord tag
Batman#3892

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Too long, min 3 yrs. This acc : 2500hrs

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yes, i kicked/baned myself o_O

Information about you
My name is Ted, i am 15 yrs old and i live in Sweden. I am an nolifer so my life is literally drinking energy drink, gaming and school. Or it was, 4 days ago i got my driving license for moped and for the last 2 days i have just been driving around with friends and not gamed at all but for now i got Corona or something idk im sick and home from school so now im just sweating and gaming. For the latest half year i have been more and more car interested so thats a new hobby also. Ok no one cares about that but yeah im 15, 9th grade lives with my family in our house. I got 1 big brother and one twin. In my leisure time i go bowling, run cross, be with friends and yeah play games. Idk more to say u already know all about me and if u dont go read my earlier accepted application.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yepp, i was admin for like 6 months here on Klonken for HNS Easyblock, MG, Retakes, Bhop and Deathrun. So i have some Admin experience

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am very calm, before i make an decision i always let all people say their word and then makes the decision. I treat everyone the same, i have no problems to mute my friends if they cant take care of themself. I am not easily offended which i think is very very good as an Admin. I am very chill and laid back. I am also very very active on the discord, forum and so on. I am fast to reply Admin applications, i am fast to go claim reports. Me and Touch was racing before who was the fastest and the other Retakes admins was just chilling around playing with their friends and so on. I am very good as an "Support".

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Idk what makes me more unique than someone other. I am an very active player, i am good at read people and like if they are trying to trigger somebody i can see that very fast and do something about it. I am an good listener, i want to make ur community get rid of all those hackers and toxic people so people wants to play here because of the calm community. I want it to come forward and grow and get bigger, which i an potential in. In the last days i have seen people like getting bullied and i feel so powerless that i cant do something and i miss so much to be an Admin so yeah. I think by my own that i am an good Admin and after being Admin in 6 months you have learned a lot so i dont think you're losing something to make me Admin again :p

Something else you would like to add?
I am lvl 14 in ur discord server and rank 7, 89 comments in posts in the forum so you know i am an active Admin.

Also im sorry because of my bad english, english is not my best side but i made my best.

Batman

VIP Member
Vad har ändrats sedan du bestämde dig för att sluta?
Jag har hittat motivation till csgo igen, jag känner också att de gånger ja spelar retakes så är de typ aldrig admins så jag tror jag skulle kunna göra stor nytta faktiskt. Du vet nog hur aktiv jag var och vilker motivation jag hade till att hjälpa till vilket de är den jag hittat igen. Jag limmades fast i ett annat spel jag tröttnat på nu och är tillbaka med cs igen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Jag har hittat motivation till csgo igen, jag känner också att de gånger ja spelar retakes så är de typ aldrig admins så jag tror jag skulle kunna göra stor nytta faktiskt. Du vet nog hur aktiv jag var och vilker motivation jag hade till att hjälpa till vilket de är den jag hittat igen. Jag limmades fast i ett annat spel jag tröttnat på nu och är tillbaka med cs igen.
Ok

Reactions: Batman

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Nekad, du bör spela ett tag som vanlig spelare, rapportera spelare och visa engagemang den vägen först.

Som jag skrev när du valde att sluta som admin - om du ska komma tillbaka så börjar processen om med trial admin. Jag tycker att du har spelat för lite sedan din spelpaus för att ge dig en chans i dagsläget.

Du är välkommen att ansöka igen den 27 Oktober 2020.

Reactions: Batman
Status
The thread is locked!