Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - nezsy

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

nezsy

User name: nezsy

Nickname
nezsy

Discord tag
neszy#7912

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have been playing csgo for a long time, i have 7k hours ish

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i do not think so, im pritty sure i havent

Information about you
Hallo, My name is Liam im 16 and from norway, im a singer i like ti make / create music and sell. I performe on stage in norway / aalesund. im an ex boxer and a swimmer, i would say im good to make music and sing but i have selftrust issues. I have something called adhd i never get mad. Im a pritty chill guy.

Do you have any admin experience?
yes ive been admin on CSARMY, Peaked, and many on Fivem.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
im a really chill guy to talk to i can talk sometimes alot but other than that im good at finding hackers theres many ppl on ur server that likes me and i really wanna make the community as good as possibal.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
you guys / you should pick me cause im a really chill guy and im good at dinding hackers and i allways respect the elders and admins / staff and im allways on most of the time. i am allways here to talk if anyone needs it :p

Something else you would like to add?
yeah, if u ever want me to make a song or anything hmu :) allways here and if someone wanna learn how to sing please send me a dm and il respons as quick as possibal.

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
You must play for at least 20 hours on our servers before making an admin application. You've been playing for 16 hours.

You are welcome to make a new application on September 24, 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: nezsy
Status
The thread is locked!