Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - mattan

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

mattan

VIP
User name: mattan

Nickname
mattan

Discord tag
mattanFPS#5880

Which server are you applying for?
HNS Easyblocks

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I started playing it in 2013 at the age of 13, I am now 20 years old and still play it about 5000 hours later.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No I have not.

Information about you
Im 20 years old and Im from Norway. I speak Norwegian, English and Swedish. I pride myself in helping others and generally trying to put a smile on peoples faces. I think that when it comes to gaming everyone should feel welcome and accepted and not judged and looked down upon. Also out of the game I am currently getting a degree in business and economics and on my free time when Im not playing games Im usually doing photography.

Do you have any admin experience?
I was admin on Playpark Easyblock HNS PL server for about 2 years. This was a pretty active server at the time with 5-15 people on pretty much all the time.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
As I mentioned earlier I pride myself in making people feel included and just helping people in general. Im also quite expirienced and I like to belive Im a pretty nice guy. I also stream (with 1600 followers) and this means that I could possibly bring some traffic to the server which seems to be a bit deserted at the moment which is very sad. I also play for multiple hours a day and I will surley be an active admin.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I belive I should be picked simply because of my activity, my optimism and my expirience.

Something else you would like to add?
Love the server, the block layout on most maps are super unique and well thought out. Also it seems that there are just about never admins online here and that the server has become quite deserted. I would like to try to be a main factor in reversing this and bringing back the once great gamemode that is Block HNS. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Synconeko

+rep really nice guy always there to help out really understanding to new players and really helpful helped me out alot plays alot would 10000% recomend as a admin

Reactions: mattan

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
You need at least 20 hours on our server before making an admin application...
You have 10 hours.

You are welcome to make a new application on September 19, 2020
Denied.

Status
The thread is locked!