Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - jokestar

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

jokestar

User name: jokestar

Nickname
jokestar

Discord tag
oggep#4388

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have been playing since 2013 and i have over 10000 hrs in total

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No

Information about you
My name is Oskar and im from sweden i play csgo all days and i have been playing on your servers for about 300 hrs more or less. I have a lot of time on my hands im active on csgo all the time. I would also consider myself a hns pro.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes not that much on csgo but i have been admin on publiclir hns for a short period and ive also owned a couple of hns servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
Im always happy. I dont have a problem with telling people what they cant do or what they can do instead. I dont get offended when someone is speaking bad about me.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I think you should choose me because i will be active and play all day wich ive seen is a problem with the admins on the hns servers. Im discord active and i will be loyal.

Something else you would like to add?
My steam account links: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlendedOfficial and my other account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128666028

gladaren

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
VIP
från denna ansökan får jag inte så mycket information om dig och dina bra sidor, så skulle gärna vilja att du utvecklar dina svar

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Som jag kan se så har du bara 10 timmar på våran server.
Det är ett krav att alla som gör en ansökan ska ha minst 20 timmar på våran server.

Nekad.

Status
The thread is locked!