Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - umba

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

umba

User name: umba

Nickname
umba

Discord tag
umba#5589

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
3 years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
yes

Information about you
Hello, my name is Oliver and I live in Sweden. I started playing HnS about 4 months ago and I started playing CS:GO almost 3 years ago. I love skateboarding in my sparetime i do play soccer and handball aswell I like talking to other people and get to know them.

Do you have any admin experience?
No

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I'm a good listener when someone tries to say something to me. I don't ban people straight away i usually give them an warning/slay before i ban them and if they dont stop i will give them a ban.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I have been on the server for quite a while now, so I understand all of the rules the server has and how to behave on it. I am very active on the server so whenever there is no other admin on the server, I'll pretty much always be online on the server. I follow both sides of an argument and I take action when needed.

Something else you would like to add?
goodnight

empty

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
VIP
+rep respects the rules and is an over all good player

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Nekad.

Du borde ha kollat upp kraven innan du ansökte, det står extremt tydligt. Minst 20 timmars speltid för att vi över huvud taget ska gå igenom ansökan. Du har 18 timmar.

Du är välkommen att ansöka igen tidigast 2020-09-30.

Update: Majoriteten av din speltid är från de senaste dagarna och du började spela på servern för ca 10 dagar sedan. Det är alldeles för kort tid för att vi ska känna att du är värd chansen.

Last edited:
Status
The thread is locked!