Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - Timpanw

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

Timpanw

User name: Timpanw

Nickname
Timpanw

Discord tag
[email protected]

Which server are you applying for?
KZ

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I started to play 2015 with my friends

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No i haven't got a ban

Information about you
i'm 16 yers old,, and i can only be on in the weekend but ill make the 10 h happends :D
I just finish 9 grade and going to go in to high school

Do you have any admin experience?
I have been admin on random servers but never at big servers

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i have over 5 months off experins, and 2 months as a h-admin, and i havent had any complains at the other serves, i have a lot off commends sens, , but i can also be funny and nice to talk with.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
i like to talk and meat new peopel, and i have mutch knowlege about making a community and being good at josting others thats need my help, and i know all the admin meny ass well, and i'm a little funny too, so thats good, and i get along with alot off peopel

Something else you would like to add?
Thank you for providing high quality KZ servers. If possible I would like to help out with maintenance if that is even permitted. I am always down to support what stand behind and I can definitely imagine that with Klonken.

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Hej! Du kommer inte att bli admin på Klonken. Du har nu ansökt 2 gånger trots att du inte uppfyller vårt grundkrav på speltid för att ansöka. Du lägger inte ens tid på att skriva en egen ansökan utan kopierar ändras. Nej tack.

• Angry
Reactions: Skyzar and ave
Status
The thread is locked!