User name: RaweN

Nickname
RaweN

Discord tag
RaweN#5487

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have been playing CSGO since late 2014 on and off and have a little over 4k hours, although my counter-strike experiences stretches back to 2005

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
no, never

Information about you
I am a swedish dude who turned 20 this spring, I love counter-strike and have been playing it quite actively for over 15 years across several accounts. My main hobbies are as you might guess, playing csgo, meeting friends and working out. I am quiet energetic and an all around positive guy. I always strive to learn new things and improve at the game and at life and that also makes me want to help others improve and generally have a better experience playing the game that I love. I have coached quite few of my lower ranked friends, and like to see improvement from motivated players. Outside of cs i like to go to the gym and I pracitce mixed martial arts, and like any other 20 year old I enjoy the ocational party and evening out with friends. Im born and raised in Gothenburg and lived my entire life here.

Do you have any admin experience?
Very little

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I think my positive attitude and ability to be objective in most situations are good qualities for an administrator, I put the enjoyment and well being of the players above my own ego always and want to see to it that the need of the many outweigh the few, for example if one person and another person where spewing insults at each other but the one person was defending himself while the other is attacking and have done so against many other players, I would take action against the player that is known to be toxic. Also the fact that i spend alot of time on the server would be a plus I think.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I often jump around between the different retake servers because i play with friends and this makes it possible for me to be pretty observant and might pick up on things other admins might miss. Also as I stated before my ability to be objective and striving to help players to improve as well as get as much enjoyment out of the game as possible would make me fit quite well as an admin.

Something else you would like to add?
Hope to hear from you soon

Vincent

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Theo är en polare heter +deo på steam
Syftade på att det inte ser så snyggt ut när du skriver sånt där på servrarna även om det skulle vara till en polare. Det ger ett oseriöst intryck.

RaweN

VIP
Syftade på att det inte ser så snyggt ut när du skriver sånt där på servrarna även om det skulle vara till en polare. Det ger ett oseriöst intryck.
Det kan jag hålla med om, för tillfället så var klonken bara en server man hoppade in på bara för att och tänkte verkligen inte på vad som skrevs. Men nu så är klonken min go-to server och när jag såg att ni sökte admins så kände jag att jag ville bidra. Tänkte aldrig att det skulle bita mig i rumpan, men förstår absolut att det inte ger det bästa intrycket. Men det är inte någonting som kommer upprepas.

Reactions: Vincent