Nickname
Neroes

Discord tag
Neroes#5509

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Abot 3 years with 1.6k hours.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No, i have not.

Information about you
I'm a 14 year old boy who loves to play videogames, such as Cs:go, rust, Osu! and Team Fortress. I do have other hobbies as swwimming and playing the guitar. I speak Swedish, Finnish and English, therefore I can communicate with most of the players in your server. I have played a lot on your retake servers recently, and decided that I want to appeal for admin on your retake/FFA servers.

Do you have any admin experience?
No, i do not have any, but I'm a fast learner and would like to have some experience.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am a friendly and funny person with good social skills. I play retake for 1-3 hours daily, and i play mostly on your servers, which means that i would be an active admin.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I am a very extroverted person and communicating with me is easy.

Something else you would like to add?
No, I don't.

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
Very short application, I would want to know more about Qualities that make you a good administrator and Why should we pick you? What makes you unique? You basically just say that you are active and can can communicate with many, is there any other qualities that makes the management to choose you?

Status
The thread is locked!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Monza wrote on ave's profile.

Monza wrote on Bergschweiner's profile.
passa er för denna killen
ave wrote on Vincent's profile.
varför ser man inte folks steamprofiler längre, -rep very bad i am now very mad :mad::cautious:(n)
Sickancsgod wrote on Cekon's profile.
😻

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ka0rre