Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Declined Admin Application - Kye

Status
The thread is locked!
User name: Kye

Nickname
Kye

Discord tag
KYE#8477

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Well, I've been playing CSGO since 2015, but in the period 2016-2017 I stopped playing because of some problems with the PC, and in March 2017 I got back on my feet. And since I'm two months into the game I don’t think I will stop playing.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yes. I was banned for not following the rules a week after I started. I hadn't even read the rules then, but now I'm sure I know them, and I won't commit them. I was banned for 24 hours.

Information about you
So, I'm a boy from Romania, I'm 16 not very old and I'm 17. After I quit playing for a year, I started playing only for fun because I can't stand hackers or simply people better than me. I had an account on which I took Overwatch ban, I'm still not sure why but I adapted. And when it started to look boring CSGO I thought I was looking for some servers, and then I found this server Klonken, the first time I played on all Retake servers, until I realized that there are other servers like HNS, when I decided to play HNS was the best choice made. It's simply all I want to at CS. Without hackers the right ones have a little toxicity, but not between older people on the server. And since then I haven't stopped playing, I'm not sure but I think I've been playing for 2 months or more.
I have a pretty good PC, I don't have much to do because of quarantine and I don't think I'm a very smart person, I go to high school just because I have a job, even if it's almost useless and doesn't teach me anything useful, Maybe I'm wrong, but I have my own opinion about school. I like to joke and paint sometimes, I have a fiver account where I sell some stuff, I'm pretty good at Phtotshop and Adobe AF. I don't know what to say about me. .😂

Do you have any admin experience?
Honestly no, I was once Helpar on a Mach Making server but I wasn't very long and it wasn't that hard to get a rank so I don't consider myself a man who was an Admin.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
The qualities that would make me a good Admin would be:
-First of all, I am a serious but friendly person
-I'm sure I know the rules of the server very well, because I learned them directly from the site.
-Due to quarantine I can spend much more than 15 hours a week
- (I'm not sure if it's a quality) but I want to help this HNS server grow in popularity, because I want others to see how fun it is.

-I'm a respected man on the HNS server
-Well, I don't play other games in general.

-I strictly follow the rules, but once I don't follow them by accident.
-I only intend to help the server.

-I'm right whether he's a friend of mine or not.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Unique, I'm not a unique person, I want to be chosen because I've noticed that there aren't many admins online all the time, and some people like not to follow the rules just to annoy others, and I'm tired of it being me the annoyed one or someone else, the idea is that if he saw an online admin he would definitely follow the rules. At least if I were them, I would do it.
He wants to follow the rules on the server and not be people who simply come in to show how good AHK is to them.

Something else you would like to add?
-Well, I should say that I use Google Translate because it's very difficult for me to write so much in English, but that doesn't mean I don't know, I understand Eng almost perfectly and speak quite well.
-I like your server and I sincerely want to help it grow without bad intentions.
-And, I can't play in the morning from 8-12 because I'm at work, I work at 4 o'clock because I have to raise money for private reasons.
-I will try to be present at every meeting if there is such a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: empty and deppy
+rep play often and respects the rules, maybe some problems with the language

Last edited:

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
Mature, honest and he learns from his mistakes, very respectable kid. He is also pretty serious about becoming an admin.
+rep from me <3

• Love
Reactions: Kye
I really do like this applications, and it is very very very well written, however, since you wrote a scary amount of text in my browser, I sadly have to say you have been accepted to the staff team. Good luck and welcome to klonken <3

(P.S, I miss Amanda)

• Wow
Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
This was definitely a good application and I want to accept you as trial admin. Contact me on discord to discuss more! :)

Didn't respond for 2 weeks. Declined.

Reactions: Kye
Status
The thread is locked!