The thread is locked!

Lepa

Trial Admin
Aug 17, 2019
Awards
User name: Lepa

Nickname
Lepa

On which servers do you want to be an admin?
HNS

Introduce yourself
My name is Leevi, I'm a 16 years old guy from Finland. I play hns, kz, competitive or retakes almost everyday with my friends.

When did you start playing Counter-Strike?
I got my pc in 2017, and I've been playing CSGO since that. I have played 2000+ hours by now.

Do you have any previous admin experience?
Well, I'm admin on my friends Discord server (about 70 people), but I don't know if that really counts.

What are the main qualifications of an admin?
Being an admin means that you want to make the server a better place for everyone. You must listen to people, help people and and of course be active.

Have you been banned on our servers?
I was once banned for 30 minutes for arguing with someone, it was multiple months ago.

Why should we choose you?
I've been playing HNS for many months now and I know all the rules. I can be on the server pretty much everyday for multiple hours, also I would use my admin privilegdes toughtfully and wisely.

Something else you would like to add?
I have seen a lot of people breaking rules in your server, so I think that +1 active admin would be good.

Makis

Administrator
VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Awards
You are defenetly right about us needing admins

+rep for being active and mostly keeping out of arguments
-rep for the poor experience

Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Awards
I've seen you alot on our HNS PRE server and I haven't seen you toxic or anything like that. You seem to be a really nice guy and I like your commitment.

I agree with Makis about his -rep, but experience is not a requirement. If you're the right person for the job, it would be no problem at all :)

A huge +rep for activity, 9 days and 16,5 hours playtime!

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts