Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - tEXt

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

tEXt

User name: tEXt

Nickname
tEXt

Discord tag
tEXt#1928

Which server are you applying for?
KZ Climb

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
sens 2012/21/august

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
nope, i have been a good boi :D

Information about you
i'm 16 yers old, goin on "eftskole" somthing in demark, and i can olny be on in the wekends, but ill make the 10 h hapen :D
I just fisniht 9 grade and goin to 10 now, my life is qite good and i'm a fun and good boi.

Do you have any admin experience?
i bean h-admin on a the danish bigest comuty cald cph-gaming, with over 20 k members, but its not fun corse thie dont have eny kz server i can play on.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i have over 7 munths off experins, and 2 muthc as a h-admin, and i havent had eny complains at the other serves, i have a lot off comends sens, and punesh all faire and sqare, but i can allso be fynny and nice to talk with.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
i like to talk and meat nyw peal, and i have mutch knowlege about making a comuti, and being good at josting others thats need my help, and i kwow all the admin meny ass well, and i'm a litle funny too, so thats good, and i get along with alot off pepal.

Something else you would like to add?
i can help all the computy out if thire is somthing thiere needs cahnge, i will be coming with recemnds all the time, so dont mind me, just trying to help out :D
Sry fore me bad english corse i'm danish ;D hope its ok :D

Titan

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
VIP
I think that you should spend more time on your application and add some info about you and why you shuld become an admin here. You should mabye spend some more time on your english too because some of it are a litle hard to understand.

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
I think that you should spend more time on your application and add some info about you and why you shuld become an admin here. You should mabye spend some more time on your english too because some of it are a litle hard to understand.
I think he has dyslexia. But I'm not one hundred percent sure.

On-Topic
I've heard from Skyzar that you're a nice person and we definitely need more admins on our servers.
I will give your application a +rep based on the fact that you seem to be a good player who has some admin experience.
Good luck ;)

ave

Premium
VIP
I THINK MAYBE COMMUNICATION COULD BE PROBLEM IF SPELLING IS THIS BIG OF A PROBLEM

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
I THINK MAYBE COMMUNICATION COULD BE PROBLEM IF SPELLING IS THIS BIG OF A PROBLEM
I understand what you mean, but you can still be a good admin even if you can't spell ;)

Skyzar

KZ Headadmin
Headadmin
Premium
+rep from me. Played a lot of KZ with @tEXt. He is a very relaxed and calm person that can take a joke as well. I can imagine him to be part of the team :)

Reactions: Vincent

Skyzar

KZ Headadmin
Headadmin
Premium
Accepted as Trial Serveradmin! :) Contact me on discord.

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
You have not replied for over a week and you have not been online for 2 weeks, I guess you were not commited after all. I have decided to decline your application. Don't hesitate to apply again if you want to join our team in the future.

Status
The thread is locked!