Nickname
skG

Discord tag
skG#5413

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
3.53k hours

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No I have been not.

Information about you
I am a 16 year old young man from Estonia, I have briliant English and Estonian. I have alot of free time, but as I'm going to collage soon, I will be online a bit less. I don't have any hobbies besides playing video games and I have been playing them since I was 4. My cousin interduced me to fps games such as CS 1.6 and later CS:S. Never got into CS:S, but me and my cousins friends did have a couple 1.6 lans. I started playing CSGO when I was 12 I guess and since then I have been addicted. Sadly I got banned from Faceit (False ban) reason being: Cheating. I never have cheated and never will. It has been exactly 1 year and 2 months from my Faceit ban. I have a chance of being unbanned in 8 months... Since I have been banned from Faceit and MM is not reliable, I play retakes, just to keep my skills up to date. As mentioned, that gives me alot of free time to help on the server and be active.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes I do! I was a admin on another swedish retake server FPSLynx. I have been there since 2019 summer, but sadly the server died out, but now I discovered this great community.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have alot of experience, I'm friendly, I never jump to conclusions. Overall a great person and a funny individual.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I am a great pick because, I have past experience and I will be active alot. I will keep the servers clean and I know how to act as an admin.

Something else you would like to add?
Currently I'm still signed as a admin for FPSLynx, but I already wrote to them, and the owner removes my ASAP.
Almost frogot to mention I do have 16 something hours in the server, but I hope that my past experience can help me with that.

Thanking beforehand, skG

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
Oct 29, 2019
Denied.

Because you only have 16 hours when you need to have at least 20.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts