Janne

Föreningsmedlem
User name: Janne

Category
HNS PRE

Short suggestion description
Get the rule randomstabbing

Description
Random stabbing is when a person doesnt have a target and walks around the map and stabs people out of nowhere and it is very annoying because on klonken, people doesnt give any chanches and it would have been better for evyone and the game feeling would have been much better for every player that has played more than 20 hours and started to know how it works

• Gilla
Reaktioner: fors och empty
Detta förslag har stängts. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
In my opinion, @Makis should make a decision about this! I don't know if I would like it, but there are certainly many of our players who appreciate such a rule.

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
This is currently being discussed, but it is unlikely that we will add such a rule!

empty

Medlem
User name: Janne

Category
HNS PRE

Short suggestion description
Get the rule randomstabbing

Description
Random stabbing is when a person doesnt have a target and walks around the map and stabs people out of nowhere and it is very annoying because on klonken, people doesnt give any chanches and it would have been better for evyone and the game feeling would have been much better for every player that has played more than 20 hours and started to know how it works
+rep true it would be very nice to have that rule behind your back.

Vincnt

Styrelsemedlem
Precis som ave skriver ifrån mitt konto så tycker jag verkligen att denna regel är ett dåligt beslut, den skulle alldrig efter hållas och mer bråk skulle kom ifrån den.
Okej, då har vi fattat beslut. Tack för förslaget, men vi har varit eniga om att säga nej i nuläget!

Status
Den här tråden är låst