Nickname
kingzo

Discord tag
kingo#6980

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
since like 2015

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Nah i dont think so

Information about you
14 years old play on your server like 1 hour atlest e day

Do you have any admin experience?
on twitch streams and some Csgo servers

Qualities that make you a good administrator
am 14 so people can be toxic easy and i can make sure the arent toxic, or saying bad words

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
m 14 so people can be toxic easy and i can make sure the arent toxic, or saying bad words

Something else you would like to add?
nah i dont think eny thing more

Titan

Serveradmin
You can write your application in swedish if you think that it will make it easier because you have almost none information about you and why you should bee a good admin. You will need to write more on you application so that we can get to know you better.

Reactions: kingzo

kingzo

You can write your application in swedish if you think that it will make it easier because you have almost none information about you and why you should bee a good admin. You will need to write more on you application so that we can get to know you better.
ska jag skriva en ny eller?

Skyzar

Trial Serveradmin
Reading the application I have no idea who you are and why we should consider you as a future admin. If anything this application is a sign of the opposite. I don't know if it's because of the language (like Titan mentioned above) or because that's who you are. Either way, I would like to see more being said in practically all parts of the application. Refrain from copy pasting and please mention which CS:GO servers you were admin on.

Vincent

Administrator
Ingen idé att du lägger tid på att ändra din ansökan. Din ansökan är nekad, du uppnår inte kraven på aktivitet då du har mindre än 20 timmars speltid.

Om du väljer att ansöka igen är ett tips att först kolla upp vilka krav vi ställer samt att du lägger mer tid på din ansökan, annars framstår du som oseriös.

Vänligen vänta i minst 2 månader innan du skickar in en ny ansökan till oss!

Status
The thread is locked!