User name: nags

Nickname
nags

Discord tag
nags#3094

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

Introduce yourself
Hello! My name is Niko, I am almost 18-year-old and living in Finland. I often spend my time playing HNS (Nopre and pre), retakes, faceit and dm pretty much because I have currently so much spare time. I have been playing CS:GO since 2015 and got pretty much around 6k hours all accounts combined. This account i have 1.6k hours. I am really calm, social and friendly to everyone who is friendly to me. I play cs atleast 6h a day so I could use alot time on retake servers as an admin. I think my english is fluent and I love to talk english. Also i can talk little bit swedish and of course finnish.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Like I said I have been playing CS:GO since 2015 and my friend introduced me to Klonken servers in late 2018. I have about +4k hours in CS:GO

Do you have any admin experience?
I am currently admin on PWNZONE and many different discord servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I know the rules and I know how to punish people when its needed.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Like I said I have previous admin experience and I have played this game a lot.

Have you been banned on our servers?
I have never been banned on Klonken servers

Something else you would like to add?
I am pretty active member and I could invest a lot time playing on Klonken servers

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Your application has been declined. You are already admin on another community at the moment.

FYI, Klonken did not exist in 2018.

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
Oct 29, 2019
You need 20 hours on our servers before you make an application.
You only have 10.

Denied

nags

May 30, 2020
Your application has been declined. You are already admin on another community at the moment.

FYI, Klonken did not exist in 2018.
Didn't know I couldn't represent 2 admins and I swear to god I started playing klonken late 2018 I might be wrong thought :/

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Didn't know I couldn't represent 2 admins and I swear to god I started playing klonken late 2018 I might be wrong thought :/
It would be impossible. Klonken was founded in Jan, 2019, and our servers were released in Feb, 2019.

We don't want to accept admins from other communities.

Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: nags
Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts