User name: Skyzar

Nickname
Skyzar

Discord tag
Skyzar#0001

Which server are you applying for?
KZ Climb

Introduce yourself
My name is Filip. I am 24 years old and I live in Germany. I started playing KZ about 2 months ago. I really enjoy it and I value the servers you set up. I work as a software engineer mainly for web and mobile-apps. I take interest in a lot of things. I can play a couple of instruments, I skate, do parcour, code, play tennis, swim, know how to fly, sail, drive. I love science, take interest in psychology, philosophy. Started building my own drones because the DJI ones are just too expensive and repairing them is a bitch. I am very calm person that enjoys the beauty of life and tries to put in some energy to make it even better. I can talk about anything with anyone and should they even have some personal issues, I am good at giving emotional support :)

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Since 1,5 years now.

Do you have any admin experience?
Not in csgo. The only experience close to this would be moderating and administrating a couple of discord servers. One of them had 2.000+ users. I would mainly help people get around and make sure they follow the rules. I also setup the discord bot for a couple servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
- I listen to and communicate well with others.
- I try to understand the whole situation before making any decisions.
- I stay calm no matter the situation.
- I don't get easily offended.
- I always try to make the best out of everything and never wish to beef with anyone.
- I am good at resolving conflicts.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Next to keeping the server clean I enjoy another activity. I enjoy helping others. I like to introduce them to KZ and teach them what I know and additionally give them the tools they need to help themselves. Whenever I see someone struggling with jumps or sections of a map I talk with them and guide them through it, coach them or demonstrate the movement. Teaching others and in general engaging more with users would shine more light on Klonken and result in a better image for Klonken, more activity and even more new KZ'ers. It's always nice to see new people coming into KZ since they might be the next big speedrunner.

Along with that I am active basically every day since I play KZ to reset my mind and take a break from coding for example. I know several names now and I know when someone is new so I try and see if they need some help.

All in all, I would like to help the community however I can and my duties would go beyond that of the KZ Climb server and would extend all the way to ensuring that the community thrives.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No.

Something else you would like to add?
Thank you for providing high quality KZ servers. If possible I would like to help out with maintenance if that is even permitted. I am always down to support what stand behind and I can definitely imagine that with Klonken.

Reactions: Makis and Vincent

lilledons

Serveradmin
Apr 11, 2020
HI THERE MISTER! 😎🤠

Not really much to say about this application...
This is a perfect example of how the application should be written. Well structured, detailed but still sticking to the important stuff! REMARKABLE!!!
I will without a doubt give you both (y) (y)'s up and a BIG +rep for the application!

Good luck and I'll hope that we'll be in touch soon! :coffee:

Reactions: Skyzar and Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Thank you so much for taking your time writing this awesome application! I'm glad that you like our KZ servers and that you want to help us with the servers! :)

Based on your application, I have nothing bad to say. We'll see what our KZ admins have to say about the application and you as a player.

Hope we get to see more of you in the future! Who knows, maybe in our team! 😁(y)

Reactions: Skyzar

parz

Serveradmin
Feb 5, 2020
big +rep really nice guy would fit perfectly as admin talked to him for some hours while playing kz knows a lot about kz aswell:D

Last edited:

Redz

Premium
Mar 1, 2020
Based on your application i would give you a +rep but i dont play that much kz so yea.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts