User name: Tdm

Nickname
Tdm

Discord tag
Tdm#5281

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

Introduce yourself
My name is Luka.I'm 19 years old i come form a small city in Serbia.Since i'm young i spend a lot of my free time on gaming.My other hobbies are riding motorcycles,boxing a bit,partying,hanging out...I'm very socialized and not shy at all about anything.I recently finished high school and i'm learning German language because there is a change of me moving to Austria because of a job there.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Active about a year and non active since 2014

Do you have any admin experience?
No

Qualities that make you a good administrator
As i understand that we all play the game for fun,to meet new people and to laugh.Since i'm playing for about 4 5 months on your server i understand the community a lot and i'm not in a bad vibe with anyone.I would like to help the community as much as i can and i would like to help new players learn the game and the rules of the server.I would make sure people on the server obey the rules and be chill.I can try and clear out the toxicity between players..

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
The right question is why shouldn't you?I'm very communicative and by that i can teach the players how to understand the game.I can understand everyone's opinion and i would listen to everyone and then come to the solution if something breaks out.My activity also is one of the reasons you should pick me and my approach to people having trouble is not boring me at all im willing to help everyone and i dont mind it taking time at all becouse i know the result will be good.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No

Last edited:

Monza

Serveradmin
Hi there, friend! :cool:

I think you've done a great job with this apply. You seem to be a hard working guy, not only on the servers but also in real life due to your move to Germany, that really impressed me! I would say that you've covered a lot of important information about yourself. I get a picture of a guy who's determined to forfill a task to 100% and I also belive you are a truthfull person just because you were honest and admitted that you've never been an admin before.

I never play HNS PRE so my opinion on that kind of stuff is not relatable. You've done a good job with the apply and that's why I'm giving you a +rep !

Tdm

Hi there, friend! :cool:

I think you've done a great job with this apply. You seem to be a hard working guy, not only on the servers but also in real life due to your move to Germany, that really impressed me! I would say that you've covered a lot of important information about yourself. I get a picture of a guy who's determined to forfill a task to 100% and I also belive you are a truthfull person just because you were honest and admitted that you've never been an admin before.

I never play HNS PRE so my opinion on that kind of stuff is not relatable. You've done a good job with the apply and that's why I'm giving you a +rep !
Thanks mate

ToUcH

Sekreterare
Head Serveradmin
it sounds good that you want to help us and also new players.
But I think you should write a little more on "Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?"

Tdm

it sounds good that you want to help us and also new players.
But I think you should write a little more on "Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?"
I wrote some more and thank you for the reply