User name: Shroga

Nickname
Shroga

Discord tag
memeboy#0346

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

Introduce yourself
My name is Theodor and i am 15 years old, I live in Linköping and im in my 9th year (8th grade) of school. What i usually do on my spare time is play games like Cs : Go and Overwatch.
My gaming interest started when my older brother got a ps2 which I used to play on as much as he would let me. When i first got my pc i played some kind of rip off cs source.

I am usually good at socialicing and easy to talk to, I am very flexible with how I think about problem solving but I can be stubborn on finishing what i have started at times

Why i would like to become an admin is because i feel like there is alot of foul or bad behaviour that goes unpunished because it stays in the server and does not get reported and the bad behaviour can sometimes keep players from having a fun experience in the Klonken network.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I started playing cs go in late 2015

Do you have any admin experience?
not in the Counter strike genre but in other games like Minecraft I was Helper on a minecraft server called Mineheroes a while ago when it was bigger and had almost 2000 concurrent players average and on multiple discord both e sport focused and more general styled servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
Im not a impulsive person, I like to conversate with people on the servers, I do not jump to conclusions and I believe that in punishments quality over quantity is the way to go. As a administrator or a moderator you should give the most resonable punishment for what the player guilty has done.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I think some of my greatest qualities are that im very active on the retake servers. Prior Admin / Moderator experience. It takes alot to tilt me or make me aggressive / toxic
I do not think i have any one who strongly dislikes me. I have a positive mindset and i enjoy helping people. I believe retake servers should be competitive but it should also be fun and fair.
No I have not.

Something else you would like to add?
I am Top 40 on retakes @Shroga boga
I almost never type in discord but i like going around in the different chats and look what is happening

Last edited:

Klint

Serveradmin
Aug 10, 2019
Jag kommer avvakta med ett +/- rep skulle villa se dig lite ingame eller kanske snacka lite med dig :)

Shroga

Apr 25, 2020
Skriv till mig på discord eller pinga mig i någon klonken chatt om ni vill snacka jag är typ aldrig upptagen med något så att hitta en stund där det passar borde vara ganska lätt
Discord : memeboy#0346

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Jag ser att du inte har varit inloggad på forumet på över 3 veckor nu, tänkte höra om intresset fortfarande är där och om din ansökan är aktuell för oss? Som du skrev i din ansökan är du inte särskilt aktiv på discord, därav är det svårt att märka av dig för oss som inte konstant spelar på servrarna.

Rekommenderar i vilket fall att du om du vill bli admin på våra Retakes ser till att aktivt rapportera spelare som bryter mot reglerna, på så sätt visar du framfötterna. Att spela in fuskare kan vara en god idé :)

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Nekad, du är inaktiv här och inte ens med i vår discord.

Om du vill ansöka igen, gör det tidigast om 2 månader.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts