User name: Tdm

Nickname
Tdm

Discord tag
Tdm#5281

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

Introduce yourself
My name is Luka i come from a small city in Serbia.I finished art school last year and im planning to start working next year.My hobbies are playing games,partying,drinking a lot,hookers,riding motorcycles.Im 19 and i started playing hns recently and started to like it alot,ive been playing deathrun on 1.6 so im not that bad at it.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Active for about year and a half non active since 2014 i think

Do you have any admin experience?
On hns servers,on 1.6 deathrun yes

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I play daily and i would like to help the community of the server as much as i can.I can say for myself that im mature and not toxic.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
As i said in my qualities im not that unique tho but i think i can be a good admin becouse of my activity and knowing the rules,willing to help the community and remove the toxicity of players.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No

Last edited:

ToUcH

Board Member
Headadmin
VIP Member
Write more on your text, there is very little text.
I don't get the feeling that you want to be an admin or that I get to know who you are as a person.

You mention that you drink a lot, I hope you don't get so drunk so you don't have control over yourself. I don't want to risk you banning people because you'd be drunk?

Write more on your text, there is very little text.
I don't get the feeling that you want to be an admin or that I get to know who you are as a person.

You mention that you drink a lot, I hope you don't get so drunk so you don't have control over yourself. I don't want to risk you banning people because you'd be drunk?
Im gonna make a new application and you dont have to worry about that becouse i dont play when im drunk

ToUcH

Board Member
Headadmin
VIP Member
You don't have to make a new application, please write on this instead.

It's good to hear (y)

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Thank you for your application. After reading it I do not feel that we get to know you and you seem to be inactive too. Therefore, your application has been rejected.

Status
The thread is locked!