Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - Tixu

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

Tixu

VIP
User name: Tixu

Nickname
Tiksu / Tixu

Discord tag
Tixu.#4616

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

Introduce yourself
My name is Adam and i am 13 and love helping people in every way possible and feel like i would be a great admin

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have had the game since mid 2017 but have started playing it properly around beginning of 2019

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes i have had admin on mutual different discord servers!

Qualities that make you a good administrator
On the discord server that i was admin on i was well known for one of the quickest people to solve ban able cases

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I would be a great role model and help the server in may unique ways

Have you been banned on our servers?
No i have not been banned on any of your spectacular servers!

Something else you would like to add?
Yep, Just hope i will make it to be an admin!

parz

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
VIP
Would appreciate a little more writing and tbh I think you are a little too young :D

Batman

VIP
I dont think you're too young as parz said. I just think you should write some more on your application. I want to know how much you would like to be Admin and i want too see why you earn it! :D

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Write more on your application it is incredibly short and we need more to be able to make a decision.

You've been banned twice and muted four times on our servers.

Last edited:

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
What do you mean with no bans? You have 2 bans and 4 commbans (3 commbans this month)

Tixu

VIP
I dont think you're too young as parz said. I just think you should write some more on your application. I want to know how much you would like to be Admin and i want too see why you earn it! :D
I feel like if i would have Admin on a server i play on a day to day basis i can help a hell tone and make it 10 times better then it already is! i love klonken so much and like i said it would mean to the world to mean to be someone in the community that can help on a day to day basis on a server i enjoy!

Tixu

VIP
What do you mean with no bans? You have 2 bans and 4 commbans (3 commbans this month)
2 Bans? all i am aware off is that i have had the mutes ( as a joke for playing loud music of course ) and the bans i dont know what they were for but i am truly sorry for the bad comfort about the representation of being able to understand/make awareness about the situation off me being banned on your lovely server and like i said im truly sorry

Tixu

VIP
Write more on your application it is incredibly short and we need more to be able to make a decision.

You've been banned twice and muted four times on our servers.
Like i said to vincent
2 Bans? all i am aware off is that i have had the mutes ( as a joke for playing loud music of course ) and the bans i dont know what they were for but i am truly sorry for the bad comfort about the representation of being able to understand/make awareness about the situation off me being banned on your lovely server and like i said im truly sorry

lilledons

Serveradmin
Serveradmin
Donor
VIP
Have you any experience in the Administrator role in-game. Like, have you been Admin on a CS:GO server before?

Otherwise, good luck!

Tixu

VIP
Have you any experience in the Administrator role in-game. Like, have you been Admin on a CS:GO server before?

Otherwise, good luck!
i have indeed been admin on a csgo hns server around the time i got back into the game ( around February 2019 ) and stopped playin hns in august 2019 and lost the admin role since i wasnt active and then completely stopped hns until my friend ( Albert whos ign is albo on steam ) told me about ur server ( Kloneken )and i got back into it ( i cant remember the name of the hns server i was admin in) but i cant remember the name off the server i was admin on was something to do with bird. It was like birdyze or something ( i cant remember the exact name though ) hopefully i do get admin on the Klonken Eu server though so i have a chance to express my self on a new level on a server i really enjoy!

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Like i said to vincent
It sounds strange that you don't know about your two bans.
If you get muted, then you should know that you have done something wrong...
You have 4 mutes which means you have deliberately continued to do something wrong...

In my eyes, you are not ready to become admin.

Tixu

VIP
It sounds strange that you don't know about your two bans.
If you get muted, then you should know that you have done something wrong...
You have 4 mutes which means you have deliberately continued to do something wrong...

In my eyes, you are not ready to become admin.
First off all the mutes were a joke as in i was playing loud music witch was in a way irresponsibly but i have learnt not to do it anymore especially if im an admin in my fav server and yes im not aware off my 2 bans ( maybe it was a long time ago )

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Your first ban was 02-20-2020. 54 days ago.
Your second ban was 03-16-2020. 26 days ago.

It wasn't that long ago you got your second ban.

I also think it's a stupid excuse to say that you did it as a joke... A mute is a "punishment" and a way of telling the person that you have done wrong and should not repeat it

You could play music or microphone abuse in Discord/ts.
You ruin the other players' experience when you do it in the server's voice chat...

Last edited:

Tixu

VIP
T

It wasn't that long ago you got your second ban.

I also think it's a stupid ursäk to say that you did it in jest because a bribe is a "punishment" and a way of telling the person that you have done wrong and should not repeat it

You could play music or microphone abuse in Discord/ts.
You ruin the other players' experience when you do it in the server's voice chat...
May u please send me the reason for the bans ( if possible ) and why i got it and like i said i am indeed sorry for the un comfort in the micspam

Tixu

VIP
Honestly the 2nd ban was for Reconnecting and that is the most un banable thing on the server whitch i think u should be banned for ( and back then i didnt know it was a rule )
The 1st one was for under stabbing and i was very new then :D

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
You were probably banned for doing something.
Our admin has chosen to ban you and probably had a good reason for it...

Tixu

VIP
Yes and the reason was understabbing and leaving the server when i get stabbed once thats much little info to judge me to be a bad admin

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
I've just pointed out what I think...

Tixu

VIP
i understand and have full respect for ur opinion i just dont want to loose the chance to be an admin on my best hns server cause i got banned for very silly reasons :D

Status
The thread is locked!