- Jul 18, 2019
- Updated GOKZ to the latest version:
[Release Notes: GOKZ v2.7.0 - 2020/4/9]
- Added the Jumpbug jumptype.
- Added an 'Always-on' jumpstats mode that will skip validations and always print jumpstats. Can be toggled with !jsalways or in the menu. See the new jumpstats wiki here for more information.
- Added an additional jump tier above Ownage called 'Wrecker'.
- Reworked most of the jumpstat tiers. You can find them here.
- Added additional lowpre jumptypes for Bunnyhops and Weirdjumps that match the KZTimer precaps.
- Added local jumpstat broadcasting that can be turned on/off client sided.
- Added a stat to indicate how many ticks the player crouched before landing.
- Added W-release stat for weirdjumps.
- Added a stat to track the crouch release of jumpbugs.
- Improved ladder jump failstat accuracy.
- Improved ladder offset validation.
- Fixed bug that would make failstats appear randomly during runs.
- Fixed bug where the jump wouldn't count if you crouch really late.
- Reduced minimal jump distance to include strafeless jumps.
- Increased VNL and KZT mode version.
- Reactivated SMAC to catch more cheaters.
- Updated SourceMod to the latest version.
- Fixes in the ServerList plugin