Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - Sky

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

Sky

User name: Sky

Nickname
Sky

Discord tag
SkyNL#1063

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

Introduce yourself
Hi,
Im Sky, a 14 year old HNS Pre player from Veen in the Netherlands. My hobbies are playing CS:GO (obviously) and to Edit videos! Im pretty new to it. i like to spend time on bunnyhop chase minigames on a virtual game called CS:GO I would like to be admin on the server to try to make it a better place.
Ive played HNS for about a year now. Im an very active player on PRE HNS and im enjoying it so far! Ive learned alot and to take the responsibility when needed.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
1900 hours 2 years and for about 1 year in HNS Pre

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes, ive been admin on different games in minigame servers. it was a great experience. I feel like ive developed there to someone that could be an admin. i feel like ive learned how you need act in different scenarios you encounter.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I want to make the server a better place. I see alot of toxic and rulebreaking people and i feel like i need to do something about it. Im an active player that knows the rules and like to make it a fair place!

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Im an very active player who is willing to make the server a better place, i like to make fun and play in a fair way! Ive seen multiple admins fall away and i think the server needs more admins. I also get along with all the players!

Have you been banned on our servers?
No, i haven't been banned on any of the servers.

Something else you would like to add?
As there is no question about how a admin should be i just feel adding what i think.
I think as an admin you should'nt act as if you are in a higher posision then everybody else just because of the tag but still be able to correct other players when they make mistakes.

Last edited:

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Please write more, your application is very short.

Reactions: Kogi

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
I have seen that you have updated your text.
Still, I think it needs more, I don't get the feeling that I understand who you are.
For example why are you unique? It's not so unique to play on the server a lot, it's good but add something that makes you unique, why are you better than the others who want to become an admin?!

Reactions: Kogi

Sky

ive updated it, ifu think there still needs to be more in it please give me a specific thing i could write more about!

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
We really need more admins on our HNS Noblock server. I absolutely believe that you want to help us make the server better. My only concern right now is your age. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Sky

We really need more admins on our HNS Noblock server. I absolutely believe that you want to help us make the server better. My only concern right now is your age. But that shouldn't be a problem.
I see what you mean, But if im Admin, ill do best i can

Janne

VIP
Well. ive given you so many chances to stop fj:ing, but you always tend to go back to it i've banned you once for it aswell because you did not listen to me! I think that you are a good player and now the rules well but still does not follow them all! i would love if wrote more in your text aswell because it just feels like an direct answer to the questions and not that deep so you get into that "Yes this guy wants admin so badly!" and i have talked to you many times ingame but please start playing the game more seriously and send in clips if people understabs and if an admin is on tell them that someone did something wrong etc. and if they can't do anything about it please clip it and send in so we on klonken can know that you take the HNS seriously instead of you being there to stat

Good Luck// Janne +rep/-rep

Sky

Well. ive given you so many chances to stop fj:ing, but you always tend to go back to it i've banned you once for it aswell because you did not listen to me! I think that you are a good player and now the rules well but still does not follow them all! i would love if wrote more in your text aswell because it just feels like an direct answer to the questions and not that deep so you get into that "Yes this guy wants admin so badly!" and i have talked to you many times ingame but please start playing the game more seriously and send in clips if people understabs and if an admin is on tell them that someone did something wrong etc. and if they can't do anything about it please clip it and send in so we on klonken can know that you take the HNS seriously instead of you being there to stat

Good Luck// Janne +rep/-rep
I see, And right now im not fjing anymore.

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Denied. If you want to apply again, wait for at least 3 weeks!

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts