Hey, I'm petter

petter

Hello, my name petter. I do not like klonken...

These are the players I do not like on klonken:

Janne
Slick Nick
cat
klint
Dharma
Knottrix

and many more..

too lazy to write more..

you wanna have sex?

oh you're a boy? jk then

unless?

RAPE = Surprise sex

BOO

Still reading?

Get a life

Batman

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
VIP
Inte direkt nödvändigt, jävligt omoget och väldigt ointressant.
Tack för mig ._,

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
Is there anything more you want to tell?

petter

Is there anything more you want to tell?
Yes, the fact that you need to pay attention to what your admins do. (HNS ADMINS)

This isn't any new information, and the fact that Batman gets offended over it is absurd.
I have complained a lot about the admins on klonken, however, nothing happens.

Batman

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
VIP
Yes, the fact that you need to pay attention to what your admins do. (HNS ADMINS)

This isn't any new information, and the fact that Batman gets offended over it is absurd.
I have complained a lot about the admins on klonken, however, nothing happens.
Im not angry, if you could say that in your post and in the correct topic i would have answered a good answer or something. But instead of just making a unnecessary forum post go record what they do wrong and then complain in a ticket -
Or yeah the thing you wanna put forward isn't unnecessary but if you could just do a real and serious post i wouldn't written what i written up there ^

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
I hear what you're saying and think it's a shame you feel that way.

Please explain what you think our Admins should pay more attention to.

petter

Im not angry, if you could say that in your post and in the correct topic i would have answered a good answer or something. But instead of just making a unnecessary forum post go record what they do wrong and then complain in a ticket -
Or yeah the thing you wanna put forward isn't unnecessary but if you could just do a real and serious post i wouldn't written what i written up there ^
As I wrote in the post, the thing they do wrong, is that they don't do anything.

Wait I didn't think you were commenting on this post, this post was just to test if I could post anything here.

Batman

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
VIP
Oh didn't see that then, will check it out :D

Dharma

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Kind of interresting that you bring up that you don't like me, but honestly my friend. I couldn't care less what you think about me so please keep it to yourself. Noone else is interrested. Thank you.
Would also like to add that if you feel like i've done anything to you or whatever make a ticket.

Last edited:

petter

Kind of interresting that you bring up that you don't like me, but honestly my friend. I couldn't care less what you think about me so please keep it to yourself. Noone else is interrested. Thank you.
Would also like to add that if you feel like i've done anything to you or whatever make a ticket.
Nah I love you dharma, this post was as I said, just a joke. I just wanted to check if I could actually post something in this thread.

And the players "I do not like" is just the first names that came to my mind when thinking about klonken, was fun to see how admins on here reacted tho.

Reactions: Makis