Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - dani142c

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

dani142c

User name: dani142c

Nickname
Luigi

Discord tag
Gæthvem#9723

Which server are you applying for?
MG Course

Introduce yourself
My name is Sonny and Iam 13 years old, and I come from Denmark. I will turn 14 the 27th of January, I like to play CS:GO competitively, casually or just for fun. I started playing 3 years ago, and I've had breaks but I've always returned. I also really enjoy flipping balisongs/butterfly knifes. I can do some basic tricks, but I'm starting to move over to the intermediate tricks.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
As I mentioned I've played for 3 years, on various accounts.

Do you have any admin experience?
I've been admin on 3 danish servers, and a few Minecraft servers. I've been admin on the various communities for about 6 months each. I've gain a lot of experience from these servers, and I really enjoyed working in the "field" When I was younger I would often play Minecraft and I played on small danish communities, and applied for admin. These experiences from a young age really helped me get more mature, and generally shape me as a person.

I believe that the best qualifications that an admin should have is:

Be fair and justify your actions, and see that there is a line between fun, and harassment, racism etc. It's also important to be kind, friendly and helpful at all times. If there is an argument and players are pointing fingers at each other, it's important to listen to both sides of the story, and then make a decision.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have a lot of experience, and I've been playing on the server actively. I have kept myself out of trouble, and I've genuinely enjoyed my time on the servers. I'm also very capable, both mentally, and time wise of being an admin. I'm mature and I'm in the right mental state when I'm administrating.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
You should pick me because I'm very fluent in English, both grammatically and spoken wise. I also have the experience of being a staff member. I know how to use sourcemods, and different binds, and how to configure them. I'm also very active on the server. I'm also very dedicated to the role, and becoming a successful staff member.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No. I have never been banned. But recently I got a mute for speaking a foreign language.

Batman

VIP
+rep nice application
-rep have been pretty annoying when u are with your friend and want to pull out the edges as far as possible, then when you received a punishment you went and complained immediately and refused to realize that you did wrong

dani142c

+rep nice application
-rep have been pretty annoying when u are with your friend and want to pull out the edges as far as possible, then when you received a punishment you went and complained immediately and refused to realize that you did wrong
Thanks for the input.
I wouldn't say I complained, I just wanted to make sure you were treating everyone fairly. I didn't think you gave the other guy a warning. And I would not say thatI am pulling out the edges, I'm simply joking around.

And when you told me that you gave the other guy a warning I also understood, and I wished u a good day

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
Ok application.

• Haha
Reactions: Erkan

TW_

+rep nice admin application i dont have something bad to say about this guy

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
You are spamming the chat with very different languages that are not Swedish or English.
For example:

Luigi: ԁμயસіμԁનயμસіનயԁμіસનயԁμіસનயԁμіસનயԁμіસનயμસіԁનயμસіԁનસμіயԁસμіનயԁμસનயμіસԁயનμસіԁનயμસіԁસનμயіԁμસіનயԁસμіનய�

Luigi: اثممخ شة 48 غثشق ةشى بقخة سخةشمهش

Luigi: jeg skulle være til karate nu hahaa

Luigi: dumme dansker

This is not all you have written either and it is really unnecessary!
It even says in the rules the first thing that comes up when you join our servers,
1580857794748.png

Denied!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Erkan
Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts