User name: z1coX

Nickname
z1coX

Discord tag
z1coX#7354

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

Introduce yourself
Hey, my name is Lis, I am from Kosovo and I am 20 years old, I can speak two languages : Albanian ( my native language ), English fluently and I am in a course for learning the Swedish language. I came in Sweden for living last august, specifically in Stockholm. On my free time I go to gym, I play basketball and of course I play CS. My currently rank in matchmaking is Supreme (I was Global Elite for 1 year).

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I play csgo since 2013, I had another account that my brother and I used to play on it, and then I bought this account. I have 2100+ hours.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes, I was an admin in an albanian server, called Kosova Public Server.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
The server needs ACTIVE administrators. I've played a lot in Klonken i was top 300. In that time I noticed some "toxic" players being racist and trolling on the other ways. Also and I noticed cheaters with pure Wallhack. So I would be active at least 3 H per day and I would warn them. Also I am very friendly, good on CS, and very active.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I have a lot of friends from Kosovo, England and some other countries, so I would keep the server full the most of the time.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No I haven't.

Something else you would like to add?
For the moment I am not working, which means I will spend the most of the time playing CS:GO :).
Cheers

Reactions: Vincent

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
Get an idea that you know the game and are a bit used to being admin.
However, how long were you admin on the server before?

Reactions: Erkan

z1coX

Get an idea that you know the game and are a bit used to being admin.
However, how long were you admin on the server before?
I was an admin from august 2019 till 21/01/2020. The reason that i left was because there were some dissagreements between theserver owner and his sponsor, so they decided to shut down the server.

Reactions: Erkan

Batman

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
VIP
+rep u seems very nice and as i read u seems to know how you should behave as Adminstator
-rep short application and if you just write more i think u got good chances

z1coX

+rep u seems very nice and as i read u seems to know how you should behave as Adminstator
-rep short application and if you just write more i think u got good chances
Hi, I don't know what to add something else, i think i mentioned everything i had to. But one thing that makes me more important taking me as Administrator is because, as i read the rules, if you're going to be admin, you have to be active 10 hours per month, and I am going to be active in servers at least 2-3 hours per day :), which means 60 h per month.

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
Jag vet att det var ett tag sedan detta hände
1581033661101.png
Men jag ber dig att inte använda dig av namn som de här.
Dom är inte riktigt emot reglerna,
1581033942460.png
Men jag tycker att det är onödigt att ha ett sådant namn då det är lite otrevligt enligt mina upplevelser.

Sedan här är lite samma sak,
1581034037939.png
Det är inte egentligen något riktigt "fel" men jag känner att det är onödigt att skriva sådant när du vill bli admin.

z1coX

I am not very good in
Jag vet att det var ett tag sedan detta hände
View attachment 123
Men jag ber dig att inte använda dig av namn som de här.
Dom är inte riktigt emot reglerna,
View attachment 124
Men jag tycker att det är onödigt att ha ett sådant namn då det är lite otrevligt enligt mina upplevelser.

Sedan här är lite samma sak,
View attachment 125
Det är inte egentligen något riktigt "fel" men jag känner att det är onödigt att skriva sådant när du vill bli admin.
to be honest i can’t remember saying “ shitty server, when youre dead they can’t hear you” and all those messages in that date. Probably it was a friend of my brother or something. i am not toxic, and of course if i want to be admin on this server i never would say something like that.

Batman

Staff member
Gameserver Admin
VIP
I am not very good in

to be honest i can’t remember saying “ shitty server, when youre dead they can’t hear you” and all those messages in that date. Probably it was a friend of my brother or something. i am not toxic, and of course if i want to be admin on this server i never would say something like that.
Why whould they use ur computer and play on your computer ? Seems pretty weird and like exact the same server as you. If u did this just say that it was you etc.
But the you application is short, we cant like see how you are as a person or like how you should be as admin with this little information.
Write more and then i wish you good luck :D

z1coX

Why whould they use ur computer and play on your computer ? Seems pretty weird and like exact the same server as you. If u did this just say that it was you etc.
But the you application is short, we cant like see how you are as a person or like how you should be as admin with this little information.
Write more and then i wish you good luck :D
because me and my brother use the same pc, and sometimes when i am AFK, my brother doesn’t log out of my account, but he plays on my account for shortly :). And I am sorry, i introduced myself in all the possible ways. Please, feel free to ask everything extra you need.

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
So he played on youre acc for 4H whit that name?

I would also like to add that your account is your responsibility

Vincent

Staff member
Administrator
Premium
To be honest, we can't give admin to a player who shares his account with his brother xD

Reactions: ToUcH

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
I think like Vincent.

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
You should tell your brother that he can only play on his account.

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
Hi @z1coX
Can you please add more text to your admin application

ToUcH

Staff member
Head Admin
VIP
Denied!

You have not been logged in to our Retake since Feb 2, 2020 and it is 10 days.
I also asked you to add some more text to the application but you didn't.

Status
The thread is locked!