User name: Olly

Nickname
Olly, OllyI

Discord tag
Olly#2626

Which server are you applying for?
HNS Pre

Introduce yourself
Hi I'm Olly I am 13 and I am from England (UK) my birthday is on the 30th of March I like many genres of music and I love to play Piano I just passed on my First grade and I am really happy about that! I love playing CSGO (Competitively and just for fun) , and your server is probably the only server I play. Im active alot because I love the server.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
About a year (400 Hours on record)

Do you have any admin experience?
I have never been an admin on servers (In CSGO) just yet but I am always looking for a good server to prove my strengths and abilities and what I'm capable of and I think this could be the one. I have been Admins on many Minecraft, FiveM, Gmod servers. You could say I have the admin tone. I know I am young and people may say that but I think I could bring a lot to this amazing community because of my experience of being an admin on multiple games and servers, No here are my qualifications as an admin.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
As an admin you should show an example to others, help others in need, guide others, stop rule breakers, and make a positive vibe for others. You should judge your own actions and think before doing, because you have to make fair decisions at ALL times.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
My activeness is 10/10, Any time i'm on CSGO i ALWAYS play this server. I am kind and helpful I LOVE helping other people in trouble or if there stuck at something. I never give up on helping others. I will make sure to always bring positivity to the server. I'm always encouraging friends to play on Klonken servers because they are personally so great! I understand all the rules I have read them about 100 times so I never forget them.

Have you been banned on our servers?
Yes once for 60 minutes I was chasing a guy then I lost him and saw a 260 jump and attempted it. (Accidental Funjump) but i know i will NEVER do it again!

Something else you would like to add?
If I do get this I will try as hard as possible to do what I can to help this server. and thank you so much for reading my application.

PS: Whilst I have been on the grind for 20 hours I have learnt SOO much more!

Last edited:

Olly

PS: Vincent Said I could use the same app since there was nothing wrong with it I just had to wait for 20 hours

dani142c

Hello Olly!

First of I like your grammar, it's very good and you seem like you are pretty fluent.
You've also played CS:GO for a long time so that's good aswell.
You seem to have the right ideas of what an admin is.

Short application.
A few spelling errors.

For me its a +rep 0.5

ToUcH

Sekreterare
Head Serveradmin
Very good application.
You've spent time applying it's something we like a lot.

The only thing I would imagine saying right now is your age
No problem with it it's just that you're very young and there's a lot of people who will throw shit at you for it.
I want to know if you can take that kind of thing

Reactions: Erkan

Olly

@ToUcH Oh yes I can take it Ive basically lived with It and I don't take age comments seriously in the siltiest what so ever. Young or not who cares I'm helping you guys have fun on this server which is what I think.

Vincent

Kassör
Administrator
I guess this application is for HNS PRE and not HNS Easyblocks?

ToUcH

Sekreterare
Head Serveradmin
We believe you have much to learn and therefore, we will deny your admin application.

We're glad you wanted to become an admin here and help our community.
If you feel for it in the future that you want to make a new application then you are very welcome.

Denied!

• Wow
Reactions: Erkan
Status
The thread is locked!