Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - Niksu

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

Niksu

User name: Niksu

Nickname
Niksu

Discord tag
Niksu#1337

Which server are you applying for?
KZ Climb

Introduce yourself
Hello, my names is Niksu, im 18 and im from Finland, On my freetime i play a lot of kz and matchmaking. I started playing CS:GO again in 2018 i think, i had a 4 year break from CS:GO because i didn't have pc but now i got it! I've played video games like my whole life, FPS Games are the most favorite. I just like to help people to get better and practice. I've been playing on your kz server now for a while with my friends and would really like to ban those ahkers and make the server better.
I have 1700+ hours on CS.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
1700+ Hours and kz i think atleast 300+

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes!! i've been an admin at pwnzone kz and 1v1 server!

Qualities that make you a good administrator
Im really nice and friendly, i don't judge people and i can handle different people! Usually im always able to join the server if needed! Im ranked as like #7 on your server (not with my main) so i have really good kz experience ;)

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I've helped alot of people to succeed in kz. I've helped alot ppl to complete the maps and i've teached them different things in kz. I'm very helpful guy and because i'm always online i can punish the cheaters etc..

Have you been banned on our servers?
Nope <3 Never!

Something else you would like to add?
Discord ➜ Niksu#1337
Steam ➜ https://steamcommunity.com/id/aitoniksu/

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
How did you have a 4-year break if you started playing in 2018, On my fingers it is only 2 years if we count with 2020.

Reactions: Erkan

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Nice to see that you are interested in the admin position here and I'm happy to hear that you like our server :) May I ask why you quit at Pwnzone?

Niksu

Nice to see that you are interested in the admin position here and I'm happy to hear that you like our server :) May I ask why you quit at Pwnzone?
Hey, thanks! Ok, so i'm not quitting pwnzone, i would just like to help your server's and support. I found out that your server is really good too and i've started playing with my friends here :) <3

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
I just realised that you posted an application on Pwnzone 2 days ago. I don't think we will accept your application.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts