Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - PapaKazk

Status
The thread is locked!

PapaKazk

Why do I even bother when you can't read between lines and have a bad understanding of the English language. Kinda sad to see people wanting help and when help comes they don't accept it because a person isn't Swedish :) Good luck nevertheless and hope you will find yourselves some Swedish admins. See you on retake servers! :)

Last edited:

ToUcH

Head Serveradmin
Head Serveradmin
VIP
-rep not so long application
otherwise it was good the little you wrote.

Reactions: Erkan

Vincent

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Why do you mention the Requirements in your application? I'm confused :unsure:

ToUcH

Head Serveradmin
Head Serveradmin
VIP
If you've had aggression problems since you were 10 and still haven't learned to deal with your emotions completely
then I feel it can be difficult as an admin because it's been 8 years since you started having aggression problems and you still haven't learned how to balance them.

you say "I can't be helped by psychotherapists" from that sense I get the feeling that if not even someone with an education to help you can't help you
then it feels like you can easily get angry at other players and punish them with a higher penalty than they should have.

Then unfortunately I think admin is a no.
(But you can prove that I'm wrong)

I'm still glad you found someone to love, I hope you learn a way to balance your feelings.
I have gone through the same thing myself, I have ADHD but I've stopped my medicine and I'm a photographer and work in a restaurant so I work with people all the time.
So I know you can get over your aggression problems.

Reactions: Erkan

PapaKazk

If you've had aggression problems since you were 10 and still haven't learned to deal with your emotions completely
then I feel it can be difficult as an admin because it's been 8 years since you started having aggression problems and you still haven't learned how to balance them.

you say "I can't be helped by psychotherapists" from that sense I get the feeling that if not even someone with an education to help you can't help you
then it feels like you can easily get angry at other players and punish them with a higher penalty than they should have.

Then, unfortunately, I think admin is no.
(But you can prove that I'm wrong)

I'm still glad you found someone to love, I hope you learn a way to balance your feelings.
I have gone through the same thing myself, I have ADHD but I've stopped my medicine and I'm a photographer and work in a restaurant so I work with people all the time.
So I know you can get over your aggression problems.
Good to point out that I had them, but doesn't bother to read the rest of it and can't see that I've cured them. Amazing reading skills from your part and hope you will learn to understand it more than you do now. Good luck with your photographing and restaurant work. But look for opportunities to learn some English.

PapaKazk

Why do you mention the Requirements in your application? I'm confused :unsure:
Good to see the maker not knowing what he even wrote. Hope you will do better soon and try to work on your skills on remembering what you wrote.

Vincent

Administrator
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
I guess I'll lock this thread. Thanks for wasting our time.

Reactions: ToUcH
Status
The thread is locked!