Declined Admin Application - dani142c

Status
The thread is locked!

dani142c

User name: dani142c

What is your nickname on the servers?
Luigi

Which server would you like to be admin on?
MG Course

Introduce yourself
My name is Sonny and I am 13 years old, and I come from Denmark. I will turn 14 the 27th of January, I like to play CS:GO competitively, casually or just for fun. I started playing 3 years ago, and I've had breaks but I've always returned. I also really enjoy flipping balisongs/butterfly knifes. I can do some basic tricks, but I'm starting to move over to the intermediate tricks.

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
As I mentioned I've played for 3 years, on various accounts.

Do you have any admin experience? What are the main qualifications of an admin?
I've been admin on 3 danish servers, and a few Minecraft servers. I've been admin on the various communities for about 6 months each. I've gain a lot of experience from these servers, and I really enjoyed working in the "field" When I was younger I would often play Minecraft and I played on small danish communities, and applied for admin. These experiences from a young age really helped me get more mature, and generally shape me as a person.

I believe that the best qualifications that an admin should have is:

Be fair and justify your actions, and see that there is a line between fun, and harassment, racism etc. It's also important to be kind, friendly and helpful at all times. If there is an argument and players are pointing fingers at each other, it's important to listen to both sides of the story, and then make a decision.

Why should we pick you?
You should pick me because I'm very fluent in English, both grammatically and spoken wise. I also have the experience of being a staff member. I know how to use sourcemods, and different binds, and how to configure them. I'm also very active on the server. I'm also very dedicated to the role, and becoming a successful staff member.

Have you been banned on our servers?
No.

Something else you would like to add?
Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Batman

Serveradmin
Good application and good detailed answers, but i think ur little too young for this work. Its very hard for your psyche and so on.
But i dont know, good luck :D

ToUcH

Sekreterare
Head Serveradmin
only when I read
"Why should we pick you?"
that you know a lot, you seem to have a lot of experience.
a little young you are only 13, you know it is a lot to take in especially on the MG servers
many there are really nasty and they will probably point it at you
otherwise it's a +rep from me

Reactions: Erkan

dani142c

Good application and good detailed answers, but i think ur little too young for this work. Its very hard for your psyche and so on.
But i dont know, good luck :D
I've had bad experiences before, and I've been playing for a while now, so I know how to cope with it. But thanks for looking out for me :D

dani142c

only when I read
"Why should we pick you?"
that you know a lot, you seem to have a lot of experience.
a little young you are only 13, you know it is a lot to take in especially on the MG servers
many there are really nasty and they will probably point it at you
otherwise it's a +rep from me
I'm used to people pointing out my age, but I just let it go.

Vincent

Kassör
Administrator
I really like your application and you seem like a decent guy.

We will review your application soon. I wish you good luck!

Woken

Im not an admin or anything but...

I really like you're application good details but im 10 so i cant judje.
Hope you get you're admin place!
Good Luck!
Hope i get to be admin one day.

Vincent

Kassör
Administrator
Denied, I saw that you have less than 20 hours on our servers.

Status
The thread is locked!