Declined Admin Application - Selv

Status
The thread is locked!

Selv

User name: Selv

What is your nickname on the servers?
Selv

Which server would you like to be admin on?
HNS Noblock

Introduce yourself
I am 14 yers old i will be 15 .19 january. i play hns everyday and play about 8 hours a day. dont ask about why i play so much. "i dont have a life" xD
but i usally play games or i am out with my girlfriend :)
i am a friendly guy and love to play with everyone.
i also paly gitar and i have tuition on Tuesdays and Thursdays
but i still play around 6 hours on tuesdays and thursdays

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have played cs go for one year right now and i will play for meny more :)

Do you have any admin experience? What are the main qualifications of an admin?
yes i was admin on my brother server but i quited. an admins hould never rulebreak, he sjould listen to everyone and dont have eny favorits. an admin need to know the rules and dont slay or ban peapole that shuldent get banned. he should never be racist or mad at peapole if they rulebreak

Why should we pick you?
i think you should pick me because i am lojal will not rulebreakin am friendly and love meeting new peapole. am helpfull and now the rules. i have expirence and now what to do. i am good at stoping conflicts and helping peapole. i will be on for many hours everyday too. i know when to mute, gagg or ban peapole. my english is not the best but i understand and speak it well. i wil not abuse my admin powers if i get it.

Have you been banned on our servers?
no i dont have eny bans or gags or mutes on klonken and i dont want eny <3

Something else you would like to add?
i understand that my last one was a little short i hope this one is much better. i love your server and it is really good. that why i want to help with ur server because i like to play on it <3

Vincent

Kassör
Administrator
Locked. You already have an open application, feel free to copy your application here and edit your other thread!

Status
The thread is locked!