sNs

Medlem
User name: sNs

Category
Other

Short suggestion description
KZ Server map pool

Description
Suggestion for the KZ server to include all current global maps (it's missing quite a few) as well as feature non global maps for variety as there are a lot of good ones out there. From my experience it's good for both the player base as well as the server.

Detta förslag har implementerats. Röster accepteras inte längre.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
I don't know if we will consider adding non-global maps as our server is whitelisted (Global), but of course we can look at the map rotation.

Do you know any names of missing maps?

sNs

Medlem
From the top of my head kz_afterlife, dale, techtonic etc. I can make a complete list if you want.

I have played on whitelisted servers that feature non-global maps so it's definitely doable and the reason I mentioned this in the first place is because it adds a pleasant surprise factor, players stumble across new maps and are like "oh damn that's cool, never seen this one before" and they keep coming back to check whether a new one has been added. Anyway this is my opinion from a player's pov, thought it was worth mentioning.

Vincnt

Administratör & Ordförande
Styrelsemedlem
From the top of my head kz_afterlife, dale, techtonic etc. I can make a complete list if you want.

I have played on whitelisted servers that feature non-global maps so it's definitely doable and the reason I mentioned this in the first place is because it adds a pleasant surprise factor, players stumble across new maps and are like "oh damn that's cool, never seen this one before" and they keep coming back to check whether a new one has been added. Anyway this is my opinion from a player's pov, thought it was worth mentioning.
Hello @sNs and sorry for the delay!
Please send a full list of missing maps and I will look at it asap! :)

Status
Den här tråden är låst