Välkommen till Klonken!
Gå med i communityn och njut av våra roliga servrar!
REGISTRERA DIG GRATIS

Nekad Admin Application - PeurVX

Status
Tråden är låst!
Username: PeurVX

Nickname
Fanwe

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
Fanwe#8406

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
1k+ Hours (I have a lot of accounts)

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yeah I got 1 ban because i understab 1 time admin but this is my mistake and few mutes for what I think about the players who rule break on HNS :(

Information about you
"Information about you, such as hobbies" My Hobby is martial arts training and playing video games like a CSGO, MINECRAFT (Only speedrun) Among US (Sometimes) , " such as your age " I'm 15 but I don't have a voice mutation yet so it's really annoying.

Do you have any admin experience?
In CS:GO no but i have experience with Minecraft admin role and discord.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I was (I am) surrounded by cheaters (I mean HvH) i know how to recognize a cheater and i have a experience with HNS NOPRE/PRE
500h+, +I'm Friendly guy and active on discord server 1k+ Messages and I'm honest.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Being nice, I like helping others, and yes... I'm not "noname" on HNS it's everything.

Senast redigerad:
  • Gilla
Reaktioner: MrMan

alien

Trial Serveradmin
-/+ rep
I don't think the potential is there at the moment. I've seen a lot of negative stuff from you but I believe that can change! I have said negative stuff as well so don't worry about it. One thing I recommend you is extending your application cause it seems like it lacks information right now. Other than that, GL!

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
-rep you have already been muted on our discord for rulebreaking there and I don't think you are ready for the admin role

• Gilla
Reaktioner: alien and MrMan

Flymeto283

Trial Serveradmin
Premium
-rep idk if he can be serious and u have been ban muted and sum so i don't think u can be admin

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
-rep, as stated before, you don't seem like the right person to add to a serious staff team

Status
Tråden är låst!