Välkommen till Klonken!
Gå med i communityn och njut av våra roliga servrar!
REGISTRERA DIG GRATIS

Nekad Admin Application - make

Status
Tråden är låst!
Username: make

Nickname
make

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
make#5620

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I've been playing CS since early 2016, 4241 hours at the time of writing

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No.

Information about you
I'm a 16 year old guy from Northern Finland and have been playing CS since 2016 and that has been my main hobby for the past few years. I sometimes stream on twitch and have found joy in interacting with people through there. I am in my first year of studying IT-Support in a Vocational School.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes I have been an admin on Crinis community servers since June 2020, I am willing to leave Crinis if i get accepted here.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I would like to make the voice chat more friendly and more welcoming, less toxic and less racist. My English is good and I am a calm person. I would like to control cheaters and get them out of the server as quickly as possible. I would also like to help people with problems and watch demos (if that's possible). I get along with people easily. I can be very active on in the community because I have a lot of free time. I'm familiar with Sourcemod and Sourcebans.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I can speak Finnish and I have noticed that a big part of the player base is Finnish, I could understand them in voice/chat, if they don't speak English. I have a lot of free time so I could play and review reports 15-30 hours every week.

Something else you would like to add?
I know that I've been playing on Klonken for only a short time period, but I have always loved to play retake servers and been really addicted to them. I use to play on FPSLynx servers a long time ago and had about 800 hours on those retake servers. If my application gets declined I would like to know if there's an opportunity to re-apply later.

Senast redigerad:
  • Gilla
Reaktioner: alien and Vincent

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Hello and welcome to Klonken! 👋

We appreciate your honesty regarding your admin role on Crinis. But I do not know if I want to accept you as an admin here now when I know that you are already involved in another community.

May I ask why you are willing to leave Crinis if you get accepted by us?

• Gilla
Reaktioner: make
The main reason is that they don't have retake servers. I have been missing retake servers for about 6 months now and just have gotten really bored of the competitive 5v5 servers, and because of this I have also been very inactive on Crinis for the past 2 months.

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
We have decided to decline your application. We have some experience with admins who became inactive as soon as they were accepted. Let's just say that you are not a safe card now when you are already involved in another community where you are inactive. We are afraid that it will happen here as well and we really need committed admins right now.

Feel free to reapply in a month or two if you are still interested.

Have a nice weekend!

• Gilla
Reaktioner: make
Status
Tråden är låst!