Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Application Admin Application - MrMan

Username: MrMan

Nickname
LOVErman

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
MrMan#6935

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have played csgo for 3 years. i have played hns for almost 4 months nowi think.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i have been muted twice.

Information about you
i am 14 years old. the only game i play is csgo i'am almost everyday online on dc or csgo i dont go outside alot. i talk dutch, my english is not the best but i can talk 'fluently' and i talk a bit of german and french. i dont really have hobbys. i talk much and i care about people and i think iam nice. i would like to help everyone too if they have problems with anything i would try my best to help anyone. i want to make more friends too in this community i dont really have many friends irl so iam mostly playing with my friends online. and as i said i really really would try my best to help anyone with anything i can talk very calming and talk good with people. i will try my best to make anyone laugh and make them have good day and i dont want to be the admin that everyone hates but i want to be the admin thats friends with everyone in the community.

Do you have any admin experience?
no i dont.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i talk alot with people. i care about them and iam not disrespectful and i will try my best to help anyone.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
i would like to make the klonken community a better community and i would like to help everyone

Something else you would like to add?
love to vincent🙂

Last edited:
Username: MrMan

Nickname
LOVErman

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
MrMan#6935

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i have played csgo for 3 years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i have been muted twice.

Information about you
i am 14 years old. the only game i play is csgo i'am almost everyday online on dc or csgo i dont go outside alot. i talk dutch, my english is not the best but i can talk i 'fluently' and i talk a bit of german and french. i dont really have hobbys. i talk much and i care about people and i think iam nice.

Do you have any admin experience?
no i dont.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i talk alot with people. i care about them and iam not disrespectful

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
i would like to make the klonken community a better community and i would like to help everyone

Something else you would like to add?
love to vincent🙂
my real name is berkay

-/+ rep, I'm gonna be completely honest on my side. He has a good act of kindness and care, but lacks the matureness of an admin. I think as a person who plays with him regularly, I'd say he'd probably be a good admin but at the same time lacks the maturity of an admin. All i can say is goodluck MrMan! : )

Reactions: MrMan
I would recommend you to extend the application, tell us more about yourself and stuff so it will be easier for us to decide wether you're the right person or not :)

Reactions: alien
I would recommend you to extend the application, tell us more about yourself and stuff so it will be easier for us to decide wether you're the right person or not :)
about me: i sit at home alot im mostly spending my time with my brother or my little sister if not iam almost everytime behind my pc. i sleep with my brother in the same room.
idk its not easy talking about myself but i think i could help the klonken community be a better community without rulebreakers. i hope i will get accepted as a admin. and i would like to be friends with everyone on the servers with the admins too.

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
We have a common problem on CS:GO communities nowadays. Many players tend to sign up on websites to apply for staff positions without being familiar with the community and they show no commitment.

You registered on this forum on Feb 11 and joined our Discord on Feb 12.

Your only messages in our general Discord channels (#jumpstats):

1614127881485.png

We want admins who are committed. Are you?

Reactions: KINGSMAN and Monza
We have a common problem on CS:GO communities nowadays. Many players tend to sign up on websites to apply for staff positions without being familiar with the community and they show no commitment.

You registered on this forum on Feb 11 and joined our Discord on Feb 12.

Your only messages in our general Discord channels (#jumpstats):

View attachment 338

We want admins who are committed. Are you?
i dont really talk in klonken dc but if you want i can and ive played longer on the klonken server

MrMan, what a man.
I really think you´re a nice guy, tho i dont think you´re ready to become an admin yet.
I agree with vincent, you play a lot and I think you´re a good player. If you would start to communicate with the community over discord and over the server I think you can be the right one in a bit. If you really want to become an admin you have to show your interest... So show it.
Keep the good mood.

Reactions: Vincent and MrMan

Monza

Headadmin
VIP
+/- rep from me - UNCERTAIN

You seem like a nice guy but I most definitely can not decide wheter or not you fit in as a STAFF member here at Klonken. This is because of the same reason Vincent mentioned, you haven't been engaged and dedicated on our discord nor on the forum.

Otherwise, from what I've seen you do seem like a great person so please give it time and show us that WE AT KLONKEN needs you!

Best Regards & Good Luck,
Monza :)

FläskDoris

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
To be honest. I would give you a -rep. Its because I know how you play and I can for certain say that you rulebreak from time to time. There has been many times that i have slayed you. And as Alien said I dont think you're mature enough.

Reactions: KINGSMAN

Wjalla

Trial Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
+rep
Nice guy in the discord and seems like a calm and mature guy.
However i dont know how you are ingame due to i dont play HNS pre, so cant really give you a - or + rep on your behavior ingame.

GL with your application