Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Accepted Admin Application - Flymeto283

Status
The thread is locked!

Flymeto283

Premium
Username: Flymeto283

Nickname
Ron

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
Fly me to 287#8114

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
i been playing for 5 years.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No never.

Information about you
i have 15 years, i'm (like) always on pre hns or jumpstats server. I'm very respectful with people and helping many peoples who need info about hns or something about cs go, I'm a teenager so sometime i go to school. i don't practice sport but i love playing basketball with my friends in saturday. I love sing, i practice beatbox sometime, go outside when i'm not playing. I'm happy all the time, Playing with Friends on hns i Want To be Friend with everyone (also) with admin, staff and strangers. I love to discover sports, languages and stuff. I don't really like school. I learnt english by myself and not with school. that's it i think thx for reading this i hope i'm not wasting ur time. Thx a lot oh and if someone can help me a bit for practicing english and grammatical error that can help me a lot

Do you have any admin experience?
I was admin on some server. such as small server but i don't have a lot experience.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
Respectful, nice, loving, helpful with people.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Maybe i can help the hns server to get a better community. without people who spam abusing song or rules breaker, my english is not bad, i know what to do when there are problems i'm always on serv, discord and forum if u want to ask question about something.

Something else you would like to add?
Have fun in kloken be respectful don't cheat or insult people be nice ;). Thx for reading this u can +rep if you like it

Last edited:
I would recommend you to extend the application, tell us more about yourself and stuff so it will be easier for us to decide wether you're the right person or not :)

Flymeto283

Premium
I would recommend you to extend the application, tell us more about yourself and stuff so it will be easier for us to decide wether you're the right person or not :)
About me: I love sing, i practice beatbox sometime, go outside when i'm not playing. I'm happy all the time, Playing with Friends on hns i Want To be Friend with everyone (also) with admin, staff and strangers. I love to discover sports, languages and stuff. I don't really like school. I learnt english by myself and not with school. that's it i think thx for reading this i hope i'm not wasting ur time. Thx a lot oh and if someone can help me a bit for practicing english and grammatical error that can help me a lot

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Can i do it here or i need To do an application again ?
You can always edit your application by clicking "Edit" next to the thread. I recommend that you add more information there instead of in new posts, as many of our members do not read all the comments ;)

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
+rep for being active on our Discord and on the server(s). But you have not been here for so long. I want to wait right now, but I like your positive attitude.

Keep playing and you will hear from us soon!

Flymeto283

Premium
+rep for being active on our Discord and on the server(s). But you have not been here for so long. I want to wait right now, but I like your positive attitude.

Keep playing and you will hear from us soon!
Sorry for not being here sometime i got problems with someone and he had covid so i'm busy and now i'm back i do my test so its ok

Status
The thread is locked!