Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Application Admin Application - Areezy

Username: Areezy

Nickname
Söderberg

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799203042/

Discord tag
Söderberg#9387

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I've been playing cs for almost 3 years, and I have traded on different Facebook groups.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No, I have never got any ban or anything.

Information about you
Hello!
I'm almost 16 years old and I live in Kalmar in the south of Sweden close to "öland". As I mentioned I have traded skins och different Facebook groups and some +reps on my profile. I dedicate most of my time to cs, skins, discord, and retakes. I have lived in Sweden from the day I was born. I go to "södermöre" which is a school in so-called Ljungyholm and I'm soon going to Senior high school to study the program "society, rescue security. I think I'm very grown for my age and I have decent grades as well. I hope that i could be an admin on your servers and help to improve them and the player that is on them

Bye for now!

Do you have any admin experience?
I have been on some discord servers such as fiveM roleplays. Otherwise, I don't really have "so much" experience then this but u know how to handle discord servers

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I'm very grown with consideration of age, I'm on my pc about 5-7 hours a day so I can help people that are in need of help. I play a lot in retakes so if there are any communication abuses ill be there to prevent them so people can have a fun time playing the server!

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
As said I'm very active on my pc, I don't really do much in my free time. I can help people very often. Like I said above I can prevent people that are harassing people on the servers. I'm a very positive person, I can come up with ideas for improvement

Something else you would like to add?
No, I think I've had said everything!

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
It's very positive for us to hear that you have alot of freetime that you can play and succour us when we have many inactive admins (including me). You have no previous bans/com bans which is a good to see, although you havn't got the cleanest chat-history. I can't really blame you for this though because many of us in the staff team also have/had that kind of history. So I want you to be more careful about what you are writing in the future and I belive that you can become a great admin! Aside from that I would want to get to know you a bit better, so if you would want to develope your application a bit more, be my guest, it will show us that you have the passion for this. Another negative thing is that this is the only post that you have been active in, which shows your lack of activity across our platform, the same for discord. You joined both the website and discord 18th January, although you havn't posted a single messages on either of these platforms. This doesn't really show passion towards the admin position.

Thanks for your time!
//DexterN

Last edited:
I mean I have played klonken for a long time but I didn't know there was a discord server so yeah... I'm sorry about the chats ehm I don't really remember what I've had said but ill keep that in mind. I know that I've never posted anything here but honestly Idk what I'm supposed to post.

ill try to work up my behavior in the chat and try to post stuff but I guess this wasn't enough to be admin?

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
I mean I have played klonken for a long time but I didn't know there was a discord server so yeah... I'm sorry about the chats ehm I don't really remember what I've had said but ill keep that in mind. I know that I've never posted anything here but honestly Idk what I'm supposed to post.

ill try to work up my behavior in the chat and try to post stuff but I guess this wasn't enough to be admin?
This definitely isn't the end of this post or your possability to become an admin. I don't really like this mindset because it's not over until you get declined, and even then you can make another application in a month or two. Regarding activity across our platforms, I would want to see you post on others admin applications or suggestions on the forum. And on the discord, we would really be happy if you join some conversations in e.g the general chat. It's not about just playing much, it's also about taking responsability to write stuff, to watch demos, ban people etc. As said, being an admin requires you to be passionate and ready to be active across all platforms and helping our community in as many ways as possible. And don't worry too much about your chat history, just think twice before sending a message that people can take offensively.

Thanks for your time!
//DexterN