Välkommen till Klonken!
Gå med i communityn och njut av våra roliga servrar!
REGISTRERA DIG GRATIS

Nekad Admin Application - Joey

Status
Tråden är låst!
Username: Joey

Nickname
Slave Owner Joe

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199042549818/

Discord tag
hampanbree#7031

Which server are you applying for?
HNS Easyblocks

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
since 2013

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
nono only when we joked around and muted eachother

Information about you
i am 20/yo live in linköping. graduated last year of 4 years in my gymnasium as a top schollar. currently working as a truck driver with a very chill work schedule so that means i get more time infront of the computer and for other hobbies such as, hanging out with friends (not in these times) working on my car and chillin with the family (not very interesting hobbies during covid).

Do you have any admin experience?
used to be an admin on this server before it rebranded and another Hns server cant remember what it's called

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i am not biased to anyone, i am not one of those admins that just bans someone for tilting me, i dont just ban people without proof,
and i am a fun and chill guy to play with

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
beacuse i am very fun to talk to and a genuinely nice guy when it comes to csgo and voice chats. not a akward which means i like to talk alot so people can feel comfortable around me

Something else you would like to add?
havent played on klonken for a loooooong time but im starting to come back to the scene from not doing anything these last couple of years so if you decide to pick me i think it would be a fun experience

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Nekad, du har knappt någon speltid och du behöver ha minst 20 timmar när du ansöker.

Välkommen att ansöka igen efter den 18 april 2021!

Status
Tråden är låst!