Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Accepted Admin Application - Lepa

Status
The thread is locked!

Lepa

Trial Serveradmin
Username: Lepa

Nickname
lepa

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/-lepa/

Discord tag
lepa#5079

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Since 2017, for thousands of hours

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Some autogags, nothing major

Information about you
My name is Leevi, I'm a 17-year-old dude from Finland. I play hns, kz, retakes or faceit pretty much daily. (probably 1-2k hours of hns, faceit lvl 7)

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes, here. I got demoted for using inappropriate language on another community server.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have good English, I'm able to calmly explain what is needed to be explained. I have a lot of free time and I can be online daily. Also I have more experience of hns than 95% of the players, so I know what I'm doing/talking about.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Well, back when I was admin here I think I did pretty good job, and by my knowledge everyone can agree on that. Since then I have of course improved ingame as well as a person.

Something else you would like to add?
A few things:
-I have no clue if it even is possible to be admin after getting demoted, so if not that's fine
-I would say the playing experience in Klonken's hns server is pretty bad right now because of the players (a lot of new players + the people who just don't care)
-the lack of admins is terrible at the moment, your admins seem to agree as well

Janne

Serveradmin
VIP
imma say a big +rep, you have much hns experience and admin experience.

You often write to me in pm to get on the server to fix players that are rulebreaking etc.

and you're also using our !calladmin system which makes us happy.

I can't say that you still are as immature u used to be with kinzu on pwnzone you have grown as a person and i would like to see you in our admin team again!

Kind regards and good luck

// Janne

Last edited:
Reactions: Lepa

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
In my opinion you are worth another chance! You're a nice guy, but I didn't like your gag history to be honest. Unfortunately I was not able to see what you wrote at the time but I found at least 3-4 gags for inappropriate language by the chat filter and it usually gags for the N-word. However, most of the gags are from last summer and the logs have been removed.

We need more admins on our HNS PRE server. Accepted, contact me or makis on discord! :)

Status
The thread is locked!