not alien

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/alienmain/

Discord tag
not alien triangel#7322

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
In total I have played at least 800-1000 hours as stated in my profile. But if I were to estimate the years I've been playing I would say around 4-5 years :)

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yes, and I'm going to be completely honest, I have been blacklisted and banned before. Reasons : Bunnyhop Scripting.

Information about you
Hey my name is not alien and I'm applying from UAE (United Arab Emirates)! Ever since I was a child I used to play cs 1.6 back in the days. I was actually 9 years old when I first played hns 1.6. I didn't get too interested at first but when I started to grow older I realized that movement is pretty fun so, I started playing more hns / kz. And honestly I loved it :) I've played klonken as my main HNS Server because simply the community there is pretty chill honestly. I've always wanted to work for a well known company, and I'll do my best to show what I've got in myself! :D . My hobbies are sports / artwork designing. :)

Do you have any admin experience?
Actually yes I have. I used to be a Admin on a decently well known server in MC called "LegendsMC". I also have been admin on TONS of discord servers.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have gone through the basics. And have Analysed all the essential needs for an admins responsibility.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I'm decently experienced on what it takes to be an admin. I have been admin before, and know all the specifics about how an admin does their responsibility.

Something else you would like to add?
I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry for what I have done in the past. I am over it, I am done. Hopefully you understand
: )

ToUcH

Board Member
Headadmin
VIP Member
Do you like to spam a lot?..
1611711961108.png

"Actually yes I have. I used to be a Admin on a decently well known server in MC called "LegendsMC". I also have been admin on TONS of discord servers."

"I have gone through the basics. And have Analysed all the essential needs for an admins responsibility."

"I'm decently experienced on what it takes to be an admin. I have been admin before, and know all the specifics about how an admin does their responsibility."

And with your experience, I hope you know that racism is wrong!
The thing is... You got a mute for racism...
And it was not long ago either...
1611712421606.png

alien

Serveradmin
I would just like to reply, yes i have spammed a lot but never occasionally. I have been muted for racism because i simply asked, "what did BAD mean in Swedish". And this other guy told me the swedish n word. Therefore Elias blacklisted me. : p. I was pretty clueless. The guy was swedish as well so i trusted him but oh well. : p you can ask Elias for that matter. I never intend to be racist. Hopefully you understand.

Last edited:

FläskDoris

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP Member
Im gonna be honest here. I know you play alot and you are a good player and all that. I've looked through you'r chat history like Touch did as well and I found the spam as well. I also found alot of other toxic stuff. I my slef have seen you rule break too. And to be honest when you say "I have TONS of admin experience" I dont belive that. It sounds exaggerated. I would think a guy who has "TONS" of admin experience would not act like you have been. Sorry.

alien

Serveradmin
Alright thank you for your honesty. There's always a second chance for everything. this is seeming like a cased close so ill just not respond anymore. But ty for mentioning the mistakes i've done. : )

• Confused
  • Raised Eyebrow
Reactions: ToUcH and Vincent

ToUcH

Board Member
Headadmin
VIP Member
Okay so I'm confused...
Do you still want to become admin or did you give up for no reason?

Then I think of this comment
"Alright thank you for your honesty. There's always a second chance for everything. this is seeming like a cased close so ill just not respond anymore. But ty for mentioning the mistakes i've done. : )"

Please explain. Because I'm not sure what's going on...

• Smile
Reactions: alien and Vincent

alien

Serveradmin
I didn't give up per say, i just said, with all of the toxicity knowledge and all of the evidence you know about me, with all of the spamming which i totally agree on, i have done it. But i was just losing hope in the application therefore i said "this is seeming like a cased close". I will however maybe reapply if possible. But maybe in some months from now. But no, i just didn't have hope. : p. (Sorry for the late reply)

Reactions: ToUcH

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP Member
Thank you for clarifying. You shouldn't feel like this is a closed case, there is always hope. Keep playing and reporting players :)

• Smile
Reactions: alien
Status
The thread is locked!