Välkommen till Klonken!
Gå med i communityn och njut av våra roliga servrar!
REGISTRERA DIG GRATIS

Nekad Admin Application - Morswin

Status
Tråden är låst!
Username: Morswin

Nickname
Morświn

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/id/731382856/

Discord tag

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
2100h + earlier account

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
I got 1 ban for no follow. I was new then

Information about you
I have a 18 yo, I like cars and rally. Interestingly, I'm from Katowice. I have a BMW e36 M52B25

Do you have any admin experience?
2 years of Polish Surf Serwer Max-Play

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I have all sm commands at my fingertips, 2 years experience

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I hate it when someone breaks the rules, I'm not perfect myself, but I see my mistakes and keep them to a minimum. I am very humble

Something else you would like to add?
I am writing this application due to the insufficient number of active admins on the server, you cannot disagree with that, I am an active player and I would like to help you

Hey there!

I'm not really familiar with the HNS PRE game mode but I can still give my opinion on the application itself. You have more than enough hours on the server but you've got a ban just like you've already said. Honestly goes a long way!

Your application on the other hand is really lacking though. We want to get a feeling for how you handle different situations and how you act just by looking at your application. You could've written way more on Information about you, Do you have any admin experience?, Qualities that make you a good administrator, and Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?. You're not showing any motivation nor any personality in your application which makes it pretty boring to read.

Not only that but you also say "but I see my mistakes and keep them to a minimum" but you clearly don't keep them to a minimum. Just by looking at your recent chat logs, I can tell that I straight up wouldn't want you as an admin. Keep in mind that these are just some of the messages, there's way more where that came from.
Giving you a -rep because of that and the fact that your application isn't good enough. Keep the toxicity out of the servers if you even want a chance of becoming a staff member.

I accept this news with humility, although my vulgar words result from the fact that, tired of my studies, I come back and I want to relax playing hns. Unfortunately, I can't relax on this server, only the toxicity of other players annoys me. Every now and then they break the rules and insult. The fact is, I could use these profanity less frequently, of which I am aware. Nevertheless, the situation will improve and in the future it is possible that I will return here in the forum. I also recommend holding a meeting of administrators to improve performance as activity on this server is a failure. Nevertheless, thanks and best regards :p.

• Gilla
Reaktioner: Arad119

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
I have a hard time accepting your answer. After checking your chat logs, I can only state that you are extremely whiny and toxic. You complain about players and write in Polish even though our rules say that only Swedish and English are allowed. You complain about our activity and that the community is toxic, but at the same time you have had the opportunity to report players who you think are misbehaving and are toxic. Instead, you respond to this behavior in exactly the same way and I thus have a hard time seeing you as an admin here.

I accept that activity may need to be improved. On the other hand, we have internal follow-ups regarding activity and the goal is to have as active and committed admins as possible.

We are very grateful if players submit evidence that can help us maintain a good gaming environment.

However, I have decided to decline your application. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Tråden är låst!