Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Declined Admin Application - 51M0N

Status
The thread is locked!
Username: 51M0N

Nickname
jerry/51M0N

Steam Profile URL
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073715837/

Discord tag
51M0N#3134

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
since 2015

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
no

Information about you
im 18 yo guy from poland my current rank is dmg if u want to know

Do you have any admin experience?
i've been an admin on roleplay serwer

Qualities that make you a good administrator
i'm always trying to help others and i dont like to punish them but i will if i have to

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
nothing makes me unique ngl but i dont think many poland guys will aplay to that role so i can be an admin form poland ;)

gladaren

Serveradmin
VIP
I don't get any information about you and why you are the right person for klonken in this application. I would want you to fill in more in the application

Monza

Headadmin
VIP
To little information... Edit your application and fill out with information about yourself and your experiences.

You do have enough playtime on our servers and I could not find any comms or bans on you, which is good.

MORE INFO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: erix

Arad119

Serveradmin
VIP
Hey there!

Just like the other staff members have already said, Fill out your application. We want to get a picture of how you are just by looking at your application. You have a decent amount of playtime and you haven't gotten punished on the servers which is always nice to see.

But, you're extremely toxic in-game which leads me to believe that you're not telling the truth by saying "i'm always trying to help others and i dont like to punish them but i will if i have to". You're giving away the impression that you're applying for staff because you're hungry for power, .

Because of this, the lacking application, the inactivity on the forum, and the fact that you're not even in the discord. I'll give you a -rep.

Reactions: erix
Status
The thread is locked!