Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Declined Admin Application - LeoMIX

Status
The thread is locked!
Username: LeoMIX

Nickname
LeoMIX_2

Steam Profile URL

Discord tag
LeoSchmid#7729

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
for like 4 years, over 1.5k hours on all my 3 accounts together

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No

Information about you
I am an active Retakes Overpass player, I am from Germany and I am online mostly from 18 until 23 o'clock.

Do you have any admin experience?
yes but only on Minecraft servers

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am impartial, and don't punish people because I don't like them, I only punish someone who really breaks the rules

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I have a fix worktime (from 18 until 23), I can distinguish between Hackers and good players, I can speak english fluently

Something else you would like to add?
not really

gladaren

Serveradmin
VIP
I would really want you to write quite a lot more on this application. I don't get enough information about you and why you are the right person for Klonken.

Reactions: erix and DexterN

Arad119

Serveradmin
VIP
Hey there!

Just like the other staff members have already said, write more on your application. When an application is reviewed, we want to get to know you thus get a picture of how you are as a person. You have a decent amount of hours and I don't see any toxicity in your chatlogs which is always great to see.

My point still stands, your application is lacking which means you'll get a -rep from me until you fill it out with valuable information.

Last edited:
Reactions: DexterN and erix

erix

Trial Serveradmin
VIP
completely agree with arad and the gladaren , you need to write more about yourself and you are the person for klonken.

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Declined

No activity here since you submitted the application last friday.

Status
The thread is locked!