Välkommen till Klonken!
Gå med i communityn och njut av våra roliga servrar!
REGISTRERA DIG GRATIS

Nekad Admin Application - drifterkingw115

Status
Tråden är låst!
Username: drifterkingw115

Nickname
grave

Discord tag
Adde#0639

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have been playing csgo for maybe 3-4 months and I've been really enjoying the game as I found out about klonken and started playing it a bit. And I feel that I got good at the game pretty quick and started to understand the game. Im currently top 500 on klonken retakes and in mm I am mge- Master guardian elite. I have approximately 825 hrs on csgo.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Nope. Not what I know.

Information about you
So I am 13 and I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I like to play football and hang out with friends. I focus on my school work but often I go home and play klonken and have fun playing it with my friends. I also have a large passion with the game CSGO as I would like to become a proffesional player for some team maybe. That's why I love to play klonken to warm up and would like to be admin there. I just want people to have a good time on your servers.

Do you have any admin experience?
Unfortunately not, but I feel that I would be a fair admin and not muting/banning someone if they're much better than me. I don't feel like I would be a bad admin I would just like to have a chance to be an admin and making servers humble without people screaming in their mics.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I try to be a fair admin and I will be active on klonken servers and take toxicity seriously as you guys don't like people being toxic. I will always give people the same punsihments if they've done the same things. For example being toxic and griefing etc. I'm always friendly to people and I like to cummunicate.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Well, I am pretty young but I would like to show that I take this admin thing seriously so that people can have fun on the servers and enjoy playing klonken. And, as I said I will be active very often tho I am in school. But when I get home I'll immediately start playing klonken. I'm pretty chill to talk to and I rarely rage and even if I do I never do it on the mic. I always compliment people too when they kill me for example then I'll write ns or nt almost everytime.

Something else you would like to add?
Heres the link to my steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199058028809/
:)

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Varför skickar du in en ny ansökan? Du skickade ju in en igår och behöver du ändra något kan du alltid redigera din ansökan.

Jaha ursäktar, kände bara att ingen märkte den.

Vincent

President
Board Member
Premium
VIP
Kan ta veckor innan någon svarar på en ansökan. För det behöver man inte skicka in en ny, det kommer inte gå snabbare för det utan blir istället mer omständigt för oss som ska besvara ansökningar. Jag låser denna ansökan så får du uppdatera din befintliga om du har något att tillägga.

Att ingen svarar på ett dygn behöver inte betyda något speciellt.

Status
Tråden är låst!