Welcome to Klonken!
Join the community and enjoy our fun servers!
REGISTER FOR FREE

Declined Admin Application - exposed

Status
The thread is locked!
Username: exposed

Nickname
exposed

Discord tag
Kalle#8394

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have 1600hours in csgo and i have been playing it since 2019

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Never. If i have, so i haven't noticed that.

Information about you
I am a 14 years old boy from Finland and I am in junior high school at 8. grade. I spend most of my free time on the computer and playing Klonken’s retake. When I have free time, I'm not playing at home so I'm seeing friends or playing ice hockey in the winter. My favourite game is csgo ofcourse and i play it a lot. Gaming is a huge part of my life, so I often sit hours a day communicating with people or play games.

Do you have any admin experience?
No i don't have in csgo but i think i can do the job. I have been admin on many finnish FiveM servers and i was 2 times a row the admin of the month in of the FiveM servers, so i think i can do the things that an admin must do.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I'm very calm in general but I still love talking to people and solving problems in a fair way. I can make good decisions of who i must ban/punish and who i must not ban/punish. I want to do the community much better and get rid of trash talkers and hackers. I'm playing Klonken retakes 4-6h per day and i like it a lot. My motivation is retake because it is very fun and from other players you can learn all new things that you can develop and try yourself. I have always dreamed about helping a server to be a better place for everyone and let all have a nice time without feeling bad inside of getting bullied or whatever someone would say to the person. If you are a kind and easy admin to talk to, it doesn't really matter how hard the case is or how difficult the client is. Simply read and follow the rules.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I'm very much on servers 4-6h per day, like i said already. I think i can do the things, that admin have to do. I can make very good decisions and I'm very calm person, who wants so much to be an admin on Klonken retake servers. I like to play different maps in retakes so i often like to change the retake after 20minutes so i can notice some things other admin’s maybe can’t. If someone shouts into the microphone or behaves inappropriately then I have a way to ask him why he is behaving this way. I want everyone to have fun on the servers and everyone to get all the joy out of it. If a player needs my help ill be there to help out and if someone is cheating i will do my job. I always check my facts before I do something about it.

Something else you would like to add?
I just hope that my application will be accepted:)
Btw i am top 200/rank 158 in Klonken retakes.

Status
The thread is locked!