Username: Moxy

Nickname
Moxy

Discord tag
Moxy!#6969

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Nope

Information about you
15 yrs old from sweden i like to play games and learn to meet new pepole and tealk to them. I am a very happy person and u do not like to fight but if i have to be mad i will i have been playing klonken for about 4 weeks now and i have been on here alot grinding and talking, :)

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes i have been admin on many games for ex Fivem unturned cs rust. i have also owned 2 fivem servers and having to do all that admin work in different games i know how it feels so yes.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
Like to talk to pepole i am not shy i can get mad when i need to and i am very active. i am very active as said and i have never seen and admin on the retake server i have heard lots of racial slurs and offencive slurs that i want to take action about and i havent been able to...

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I can bond with pepole i ma not as said shy i like to talk and learn other about other pepole and how they do their stuff and so on, i play many games i play from 17:00 swedish time to 22:30 on normal week days and on weekends it can vairy.

Something else you would like to add?
I have a bit of a lighter voice but i dont know if you care about that but i would like to tell you before hand so that you know. i understand if you cant have pepole who are young as admins but anyways have a nice day.

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Hej!
Din ansökan har blivit nekad.

Du blev medlem på vår hemsida för drygt en timme sedan och du gick samtidigt med i vår Discord. Du uppfyller dessutom inte grundkravet om att ha spelat i MINST 20 timmar för att ansöka till admin.

Du är välkommen att ansöka igen tidigast Jan 19, 2021.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts