Username: Rand

Nickname
Rand

Discord tag
Rand#0932

Which server are you applying for?
Bhop

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I first started CS:GO 2018-11-02 and took a break and came back around 2019 october.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No

Information about you
My name is Rand and I'm 17 years old. I am studying in computer & communication technology and electricity & energy program, which is fun in my opinion. I am currently training for my driver's license. My dad himself has worked as a taxi driver, So he is the one teaching me how to drive.

Do you have any admin experience?
I have been an administrator before in pwnzone and Publiclir, I can improve Klonken using my previous administrator experience.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am a social and helpful person that is good at dealing with problems because of that, I feel safe being an admin on Klonken. I am a person that can have a fun time with the community but at the same time can maintain a calm and sensible tone in all situations and meet all players equally. With the help of my qualities and experiences, I can improve the entertainment and contribute to good collaboration between the other admins.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I am a person that has patience and also an ambitious and helpful mind who is always in a good mood. I usually notice when the limit exceeds. In addition, I am very honest about what I think and think that can be good for the sake of the server and that is why you should take me in. I will be active every day both in the game and discord.

Something else you would like to add?
No

Last edited:

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Hej! Kul att du vill bli serveradmin hos oss! Vi ser väldigt positivt på personer som visar engagemang innan de ansöker, vilket du har gjort då du upprepade gånger har kommit med förslag. Din ansökan är inte jättelång, men du får med grundläggande information och verkar ha lite erfarenhet sedan tidigare trots din unga ålder.

Får man fråga om det finns någon speciell anledning bakom att du inte är kvar på till exempel Publiclir idag? Tänker främst på att det är en rätt stor community med en del spelservrar. Bara nyfiken :)

Rand

VIP
Nov 4, 2020
Jag blev administratör på deras server endast på grund av deras jailbreak då och anledningen till jag lämnade då är för att det var inga admins som var aktiva och huvud-admins pushade inte oss att komma in på servern och just på grund av det orkade jag inte vara admin där längre. Nu så brukar jag köra bara bhop och jag kör inte på deras bhop för att de har inte inga "fun styles" som klonken har.

Jag är fortfarande vän med några administrator där ifrån och brukar ibland sitta i deras röstkanaler och bara snacka.

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Okej förstår! Var mest nyfiken som sagt, men kul att du gillar vår server då :D

Reactions: Rand
Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts