Status
The thread is locked!

deaf

Oct 10, 2019
Awards
User name: deaf

Nickname
deaf

On which servers do you want to be an admin?
Retakes

Introduce yourself
My name is Celine Mariella, 21 year old from Norway. I was born with prelingual deafness which means I was partially deaf from the day I was born. I have something called Cochlea Implants, basically means artificial hearing. So after years of training I am now able to hear and speak. I do spend most of my time playing retakes, streaming on twitch or spend the time with my friends and family. Gaming is a huge part of my life, so I often sit hours a day communicating with people or play games.

When did you start playing Counter-Strike?
I started playing CSGO in late 2017, when a few friends introduced me to the game!

Do you have any previous admin experience?
I was admin for Norwegian Pro League for a year and a half. I am now one of the head leader and administrator for an Norwegian Roleplay Server (GTA5).

What are the main qualifications of an admin?
From my own experience and knowledge for the past 3 years, I believe the main qualifications of an admin should be that you are yourself. You should be able to listen and make decisions that can be tricky to make, as consequences lead to actions. Always remember that each one of you can be the one to make a difference, in every community, server or whatever games you are playing. If you are a kind and easy admin to talk to, it doesn't really matter how hard the case is or how difficult the client is. Simply read and follow the rules.

Have you been banned on our servers?
I have never been banned on your servers or others.

Why should we choose you?
I believe that I am a friendly admin. Most people are not afraid to reach out to me, because I always meet them with positivity and
I'm more than happy to help. I am very open minded, and I never make assumptions. I always check my facts before I do something about it. I am not afraid to talk to other admins to discuss a case or asking for help if I am unsure of the fact or the case.

Something else you would like to add?
The gaming community is a huge part of my life and I am always looking for new opportunities. I have not played in your server for a long time, but me and a couple friends of mine are enjoying playing on this server. So when I saw that you are open for new admins, I just decided to send you this one.

Makis

Administrator
VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Awards
The application itself is absolutely great, however as you mentioned you haven't played for very long. You are sitting on about 3-4 hours at the moment and before we can judge your application to the fullest we would like to se you on the servers more. But as mentioned, great application!

Reactions: deaf

Vincent

Administrator
VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Awards
Great application and you seem to be the perfect person for an admin position! I look forward to meeting you on the servers 🙂

Dharma

Admin
VIP
Klonken member
Aug 14, 2019
Awards
Great application, looking forward to playing with you on the server.

Vincent

Administrator
VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Awards
Hello deaf! :)

You haven't actually played that much since you applied. But I believe you would be a great admin, so you're accepted as a Trial Admin!

Please contact me or @Makis on discord!

Status
The thread is locked!

Discord